Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-15-2006, 04:37 AM   #16
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB best in LA
he is declining getting worse by the day lost a step in 3 yrs lakers will give up on him after they sign nobody when its 2008

If EB is the best in LA what are you doing in a laker's forum?

Kobe is getting worse huh?
well he only broke several lakers records this year and only laker fans know this because they watch every game on fox sports net where they tell you the records.

Let's see he had 81 pts in one game.
62 pts in 3/4's of a game.
One of lakers all time leaders in Most points scored per season.
One of leaders for most points averaged in 1 season.
One of leading lakers in most steals in one game (7)
one of the leading lakers in most free throws made in a row. (some number over 50)

thats just to name a few. so yeah hes getting worse. (sarcasm)
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 08:20 PM   #17
rs98762001
Great young streetballer

rs98762001 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
well ok let me tell u about something I heard.
I got a friend who has connections with the lakers and it was a thought at one point to trade Kobe last year during training camp and they actually talked about it within the front office and between some laker employees.

But then it didnt even get to the rumor pages or anything. After this year's performance they changed their minds.

and im not bull****ting either guys. I do know a guy who has connections with the organization

Not sure if you were kidding here or not, but in case you didn't know Bryant has a no-trade clause for the first three years of the contract he signed in 2004. So whatever you heard, if you indeed heard it, is bull****e.
rs98762001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:20 PM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs98762001
Not sure if you were kidding here or not, but in case you didn't know Bryant has a no-trade clause for the first three years of the contract he signed in 2004. So whatever you heard, if you indeed heard it, is bull****e.

Doesnt mean he can't be traded if he has a no trade clause. the only way that works is if we trade him, he may either excercize the no trade clause or not.

thats an option for kobe basically. Yeah it was just a thought. I did mention that this rumor didn;t even get to the rumor pages. i mean come on u guys didnt even hear about it. it was something that happened 1 year and a half ago after he had the new contract. But the stuff is gone now. no need for u to panic man
Old 06-22-2006, 11:10 PM   #19
$ci

hopefully he gets traded soon, so i can cheer for the lakers again.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:32 AM   #20
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Will Kobe leave??

Yeah let's trade Kobe!!!!!

LOL @ LAKERFREAK DISHING OUT THOSE FACTS
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:07 AM   #21
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Yeah let's trade Kobe!!!!!

LOL @ LAKERFREAK DISHING OUT THOSE FACTS

Are you that bored????
Put that shovel away young man.......you're digging hard but there is no gold.....$LakerGold

Last edited by DKLaker : 07-27-2012 at 01:53 PM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:15 AM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lol wow. Funny thing is as young as I was, I wasn't lying. I have a good friend, owns a chain of restaurants. He knew some people, who knew some people, who knew some people, who basically said that it was hard dealing with Kobe. Some threw out the idea of trading him for Lebron.

I won't forget that convo I've ever had.

Seriously though, its embarrassing to see how my writing style has changed over the years. Feels good to be a 25 year old now. lol.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: