Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-10-2006, 06:22 PM   #1
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Default Sorta OT - First to reach 1,000 posts

My post is 1,001.. does anyone know who got the 1000th?

*edit:

I just realized I had the 1000th post.. but still good job to all the loyal Raptor fans who (for the most part) didn't flame and troll the threads. It's pretty safe to say everybody who posts on our forum posts nothing but their own opinions and views instead of hating on everybody else. Lets keep er goin.

Last edited by Chamberlain : 06-10-2006 at 06:25 PM.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:29 PM   #2
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
My post is 1,001.. does anyone know who got the 1000th?

*edit:

I just realized I had the 1000th post.. but still good job to all the loyal Raptor fans who (for the most part) didn't flame and troll the threads. It's pretty safe to say everybody who posts on our forum posts nothing but their own opinions and views instead of hating on everybody else. Lets keep er goin.

I don't think any team forum will come close to the amount of posts that our forum will have, and our forum will most likely be filled with intelligent opinions on the team which is always a positive, we have the best fans in the NBA.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:32 PM   #3
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

The entire forum has improved upon the old one, where half the threads were about bashing kobe or another poster.

I like the raptor forum because I have been able to come here and get seriouis discussion about my favourite team.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:34 PM   #4
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

I like the forum because now I can talk to people other than my dad about the Raptors. He's still kinda new to the game.. haha.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:53 PM   #5
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

This Raptor forum is much better than the old Raptors forum.

New threads everyday, good conversations everyday.

GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:17 PM   #6
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
The entire forum has improved upon the old one, where half the threads were about bashing kobe or another poster.

I like the raptor forum because I have been able to come here and get seriouis discussion about my favourite team.

I guess Jeff was correct when he said that we didn't need a FAM topic and that it would be better and more active without one. He obviously knew best, even though we still have our FAM, it really isn't getting used and the quality of the forum is much much better then the EZBoard forum. I am not really sure why, maybe it's because all the bad posters didn't make the transition?

Anyways, Praise Jeff!
Old 06-10-2006, 08:14 PM   #7
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

I am going to sound conceited saying this, but it's the truth: I knew all along that the fam thread would not limit the number of threads and discussions in this forum. It never has, ever, on any forum I've been to.

What would happen, and what I wanted to happen, was for maybe once a week the thread to get bumped to the main page to show the hundreds, maybe thousands of posts in it to the ISH community, letting them know how committed we are.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:21 PM   #8
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
I am going to sound conceited saying this, but it's the truth: I knew all along that the fam thread would not limit the number of threads and discussions in this forum. It never has, ever, on any forum I've been to.

What would happen, and what I wanted to happen, was for maybe once a week the thread to get bumped to the main page to show the hundreds, maybe thousands of posts in it to the ISH community, letting them know how committed we are.

I am sure, that once all the active Raptor fans start posting, that posting in the Raptors FAM will once again pick up along with the actual forum, and both will go strong. We have too much to discuss this offseason for there not to be alot of activity on this forum, especially with the number of fans we have.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: