Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 09-28-2008, 02:22 AM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Official Pre-Season Thread:

Game 1:@ Lakers

Los Angeles Clipper(0-0) @ Los Angeles Lakers(0-0)

WHEN: Thursday, October 9th at 7:00 PM Pacific
WHERE: SaveMart Center in Fresno, California
MEDIA: KCal 9[HD]
Clippers Last Game: Not Available
Lakers Last Game: ??-?? vs Utah on October 7th

Clippers Projected Starters

| | | |
Baron Davis | Cuttino Mobley | Al Thornton | Marcus Camby | Chris Kaman

Key Reserves
Mike Taylor | Eric Gordon | DeAndre Jordan

Lakers Projected Starters

| | NOT AVAILABLE | |
Derek Fisher | Kobe Bryant | Lamar Odom | Pau Gasol | Andrew Bynum

Lakers Key Reserves

Jordan Farmar | Trevor Ariza | Josh Powell

Q's Quote:
"Here we go. NBA basketball is finally here, and I'm ecstatic to see how the Clippers gel. Starting out our pre-season against the Lakers will be a tough game, and this could be the first of a possible 7 times we face the Lakers this season[1, maybe 2 more in preseason, 4 in regular season and playoffs could happen]. Should be a good game up in NoCal. Lets do this. "

Q's Prediciton: Not available during pre-season
Q's Prediction Record: null

Last edited by qrich : 09-28-2008 at 02:49 AM.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:01 AM   #2
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Pre-Season Thread:

Hope the Clips win this.

Their key reserves should be:
Tim Thomas, Eric Gordon, Ricky Davis
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:07 AM   #3
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Finally I get a real chance to evaluate Mike Taylor. Only footage of him I have seen is against NBDL guys. Also will be great to see DeAndre Jordan in action along with Eric Gordon
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:59 PM   #4
fireNedCo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

fireNedCo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Hope the Clips win this.

I think we match up really well against them, especially with our bigs.
fireNedCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:47 PM   #5
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We are less then one week away from Clipper basketball!!!!! I'm ecstatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Hope the Clips win this.

Don't really care if we or don't. I just want to see how we gel on the court.

Quote:

During the season, it'll be whoever is our backup PG, Davis and Thomas, but since its pre-season, I want to give the rookies some shine
Old 10-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #6
ZeN
24,300...2K To Go

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

in todays LA Times.. MikeD spoke about how taylor and jordan are looking a lot better than expected.... also, that Davis and thomas seem to work well together.....

Man, i cannot wait to see the following:

Davis making interior passes to Kaman!

B.Diddy makin' lobs to Camby!

And...

BoomDizzle making a pass to a slashing Thornton!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #7
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Qlippers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
in todays LA Times.. MikeD spoke about how taylor and jordan are looking a lot better than expected.... also, that Davis and thomas seem to work well together.....

Man, i cannot wait to see the following:

Davis making interior passes to Kaman!

B.Diddy makin' lobs to Camby!

And...

BoomDizzle making a pass to a slashing Thornton!

I'm excited not about playing against the Lakers, I'm just excited that the season should be here. I want to see how we play as a "team"
Qlippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:21 PM   #8
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qlippers
I'm excited not about playing against the Lakers, I'm just excited that the season should be here. I want to see how we play as a "team"
Besides the first game, Are there any other games to broadcasted?
Old 10-09-2008, 12:47 PM   #9
ZeN
24,300...2K To Go

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Smile Re: Official Pre-Season Thread:

I cant wait to see tonights'Lakers/Clippers game...

Al Thornton and Andrew Bynum!!!

...i love being an LA native....
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:18 PM   #10
qrich
King Heno

Eric Gordon will not play tonight, and Tim Thomas is questionable.

It's so ironic how we share the same city, share the same building, yet have to play in Fresno to start it off.

Oh well. I want to see DeAndre Jordan and Mike Taylor in action. I hope Hart doesn't get much time, if any, so we can see what Mike has in him.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:44 PM   #11
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Eric Gordon will not play tonight, and Tim Thomas is questionable.

It's so ironic how we share the same city, share the same building, yet have to play in Fresno to start it off.

Oh well. I want to see DeAndre Jordan and Mike Taylor in action. I hope Hart doesn't get much time, if any, so we can see what Mike has in him.
I want to see Gordon, but I'm curious about Taylor and Camby
Old 10-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #12
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Kind of off topic but does anyone know how I can get tix for the Laker CLipper opener? ebay prices are insane right now, looks like the Laker fans bought em all and jacked up prices.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:37 PM   #13
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Kind of off topic but does anyone know how I can get tix for the Laker CLipper opener? ebay prices are insane right now, looks like the Laker fans bought em all and jacked up prices.

Buy a package. You can get a 4 game package and sit up in the nosebleeds and the package costs $125. I'm thinking of doing that and selling the Laker game for a crazy price.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:40 PM   #14
qrich
King Heno

36-30 at the end of the first with the Clippers in the lead. It seems like we just can't miss. Ricky Davis is 3-4 from behind the arc, Thornton is playing solid and Baron is filling up the stat sheet with 7/4/3 and a steal in 6 minutes. I'm glad we brought Jason Hart back, Brevin Knight was garbage.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:57 PM   #15
qrich
King Heno

47-39 Clippers with 4:45 left in the half.

Brian Skinner and Paul Davis are impressing me big time on the defensive end, and doing what I expect on offense. Jason Hart is just awesome, I'm so glad we got him back, saying it for the 2nd time, but it just is due to how good he is compared to Knight. Novak is just what I expected, standing in the corner and doing nothing else. I hope Taylor comes in and ends this half against Brandon Heath.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: