Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 09-28-2008, 08:20 AM   #1
High Potential
Best poster ever

High Potential has decent reputation
Default The 08-09 Rookie of the year? Kevin Love

I'm calling it now. He is a tough banger, incredibly strong and one of the best passing big men in the league. He is also a strong shooter from 18 feet and in.

He will win NBA rookie of the year and go on to make many an allstar appearance.
High Potential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:44 AM   #2
Big-AL
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Big-AL has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The 08-09 Rookie of the year? Kevin Love

and has a high basketball IQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZpljX-jnFk
Big-AL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:17 AM   #3
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

You know his knee is a ticking time bomb right
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:17 AM   #4
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ahhh, yeah hes my dark horse for it.

My favorite College player from last year, he has range and can hit half/full court shots. Will be the next 3pt shooting big man.

Has a good game in the post, and if developed more will become unstoppable

Will also be able to come up with a 20/10 season at least once.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #5
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to go with Greg Oden.
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:46 AM   #6
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
Sorry, but I'm going to have to go with Greg Oden.

Why?
Old 09-28-2008, 11:09 AM   #7
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Why?

Because he's a Blazers fan. Greg Oden is his favorite player in the NBA.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:24 AM   #8
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Because he's a Blazers fan. Greg Oden is his favorite player in the NBA.

Aah, makes sense now.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #9
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Love will not be ROY. why? because of weird lineup.

that damn trade made NO SENSE to me.
Memphis needs a legit PF. Drafts one in Love.
Minny already HAS a legit PF.

Kevin Love is NOT a center. So they are going to play AlJeff and Love at the same time? Who plays center? I suppose on offense, AlJeff plays low post. On defense???

Yes, OJ Mayo is money, but...
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #10
oldenpolynice
Local High School Star

oldenpolynice has decent reputation

I don't think he'll win ROY. But stranger things have happened.

He's a mortal lock for Pencil Beard of the Year though. I'll give him that.
oldenpolynice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:40 PM   #11
Jordan80
I hit open layups

Jordan80 has an OK reputation so far

this kid could turn a few heads this year, but i can't see love ever turning into an all star. i watched him in summer league, and he had difficulty getting off shots. he's very fundamentally sound, but pump faking against the kevin garnetts and tim duncans of the nba won't work.
Jordan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:42 PM   #12
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

I'm calling it now...7 points and 7 rebounds in 28 minutes a game.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:46 PM   #13
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

H'ell probalby be like Scola from last year

Beasley and Oden has the highest chance of winning it then OJ.
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:24 PM   #14
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Why?

Because he will play big minutes at centre, meaning at leat 10/10 and 2.5 blocks, on a young exciting Blazers team.

Meanwhile, Mayo averages 16 points and 4 turnovers on a terrible team, and Love 8/8 on the worst team in the NBA.

Beasley will probably get 17/10 on a fringe playoff team and take it out though.

Last edited by G-train : 09-28-2008 at 07:27 PM.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #15
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldenpolynice
I don't think he'll win ROY. But stranger things have happened.

He's a mortal lock for Pencil Beard of the Year though. I'll give him that.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: