Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 09-28-2008, 08:35 PM   #16
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The 08-09 Rookie of the year? Kevin Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Because he's a Blazers fan. Greg Oden is his favorite player in the NBA.

Actually, Greg Oden is probably in the top 3 for ROY on almost everyone's chart. He's in awesome physical shape, he's was watching other teams play for a whole season, he practices against some quality players in Joel Pryzbilla, LaMarcus Aldridge, and Channing Frye, he is being coached by one of the best in the leauge, and he has been labeled with being better than expected by someone very close (and not quick to give praise) to the organization, oh yeah... and Travis Outlaw said that he didn't know Oden was so explosive... I would say Outlaw is probably one of the most explosive on the team.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #17
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
Love will not be ROY. why? because of weird lineup.

that damn trade made NO SENSE to me.
Memphis needs a legit PF. Drafts one in Love.
Minny already HAS a legit PF.

Kevin Love is NOT a center. So they are going to play AlJeff and Love at the same time? Who plays center? I suppose on offense, AlJeff plays low post. On defense???

Yes, OJ Mayo is money, but...

Jefferson played the majority of last season as center. Granted I think he is a bit undersized but he play inside and can rebound very effectively. Love will be playing power forward when they are in together
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:53 PM   #18
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

Rose will get it because The bulls have hinrich running PG and hinrich is flat out a bust right now. The coach is going to realise that he has to play Rose starter all season and Rose is going to get plenty of good stats.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:28 PM   #19
FOYE4MVP
minnesota timberwolves

FOYE4MVP has an OK reputation so far

yeah, i know he'll win the Rookie of the Year Award. The Wolves will gonna tear it up this year!
FOYE4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:29 PM   #20
FOYE4MVP
minnesota timberwolves

FOYE4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Because he will play big minutes at centre, meaning at leat 10/10 and 2.5 blocks, on a young exciting Blazers team.

Meanwhile, Mayo averages 16 points and 4 turnovers on a terrible team, and Love 8/8 on [b]the worst team in the NBA.{/b]

Dumbest post ever. Wolves >>>>>> ur team
FOYE4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:15 PM   #21
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes, Wolves are amazing
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:28 PM   #22
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
Rose will get it because The bulls have hinrich running PG and hinrich is flat out a bust right now. The coach is going to realise that he has to play Rose starter all season and Rose is going to get plenty of good stats.

Are you saying Rose is already better then Hinrich?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:30 PM   #23
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll go with Mayo.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:39 PM   #24
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I'll go with Mayo.
I think its goin to be Mayo or Oden
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:52 AM   #25
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
I think its goin to be Mayo or Oden

Your silly everyone knows its going to be Eric Gordon.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:58 PM   #26
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
Your silly everyone knows its going to be Eric Gordon.

I will have a Eric Gordon avvie for all of the 2009-10 season if he wins it.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #27
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

rudy!
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:52 PM   #28
freegamer300
Can barely lace up my sneakers

freegamer300 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Ahhh, yeah hes my dark horse for it.

My favorite College player from last year, he has range and can hit half/full court shots. Will be the next 3pt shooting big man.

Has a good game in the post, and if developed more will become unstoppable

Will also be able to come up with a 20/10 season at least once.

DIRK?? YA lets get Kevin shooting some threes. If he can establish himself as a 3 point threat then they will have to guard him out there. Then when we do that the lane opens up and his incredible passing comes in when you got Brewer or Gomes driving to the lane.
freegamer300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:07 AM   #29
Dat1
I brick open layups

Dat1 has an OK reputation so far

I say OJ or Rose.
Dat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #30
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
You know his knee is a ticking time bomb right

Yes and he will play 14 years.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: