Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-10-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I.Y.O, the Most Offending/Contemptuous Insult

We've all received our shares of insultz (except for me) and I was curious on the exact "word" which strikes a nerve the hardest.

Is it "****" revealing your non-heterosexual tendencies.

Perhapz, a "coward" insinuating your lack of valor?

Girly man? Homo? Loser? Idiot? Hick? Right-winger? Puccy Liberal? Sheep?

All swearz aside (except racial slurs) which one would you feel is the most offending based on your past life experiencez and character.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 02-10-2008 at 04:45 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I.Y.O, the Most Offending/Contemptuous Insult

since those words are a house hold phrase

i wouldnt be offended if someone called me [any of those you listed]
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #3
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey
since those words are a house hold phrase

i wouldnt be offended if someone called me [any of those you listed]

Any word in general capable of instantly enraging you?

I wouldn't necessarily get angry if one called me this, but then again they aren't going to get a good deal out of the exchange either, if you know what I mean.
Old 02-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
Bruinlove
Banned

Bruinlove has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Any word in general capable of instantly enraging you?

I wouldn't necessarily get angry if one called me this, but then again they aren't going to get a good deal out of the exchange either, if you know what I mean.
A day in the life of JM
8:30 AM Wakeup
8:45 AM Eats donuts
9:00 AM Masturbates to Sissy Spacek
9:30 AM Gets on ISH
10:00 AM Masterbates to Susan Sarandon
12:30 AM Eats more Donuts
1:00 PM Watches his daily viewing of Titanic. Cries
4:00 PM Gets on ISH
4:30 PM Masturbates to his ISH posts
5:00 PM goes upstairs to eat dinner with mommy
5:30 PM Eats more donuts
6:00 PM Jacks off to Sailor Moon
6:30 PM Gets on ISH while eating donuts at the same time
8:00 PM Masturbates. Donuts make him horny
8:30 PM Gets on ISH
10:00 PM Cries
10:30 PM Calls girl he talked to once in school asking her out on a date Friday-"wanna go see that new X-man movie? I heard the Special effects are craaaazy" . Because he's known as the creepy fatass, she promplty declines
10:45 PM Masturbates to school mates year book photo
11:00 PM Gets back on ISH
12:00 PM Responds to this reply by saying something along the lines of "wow that sounds like your speaking from experience, that's not me, that's you! Please approve of me ISH, see I'm witty?"
12:15 PM Cries some more upon realizing this post hit home.
12:30 Masterbates while eating donuts
1:00 AM Sleeps

It's easy to copy and paste because it's true everyday!
Bruinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

4 of the top 5 threads are by JM. Wtf? Chill man, hold some of your thoughts in.

I.Y.O, the Most Offending/Contemptuous Insult
JEFFERSON MONEY

Ideal Sandwich ( 1 2)
JEFFERSON MONEY

Random thought like my name is Kblaze ( 1 2)
GOBB

What motivates you?
JEFFERSON MONEY

Top 10 Muzikal Soundtrax
JEFFERSON MONEY
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:58 PM   #6
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
4 of the top 5 threads are by JM. Wtf? Chill man, hold some of your thoughts in.

I.Y.O, the Most Offending/Contemptuous Insult
JEFFERSON MONEY

Ideal Sandwich ( 1 2)
JEFFERSON MONEY

Random thought like my name is Kblaze ( 1 2)
GOBB

What motivates you?
JEFFERSON MONEY

Top 10 Muzikal Soundtrax
JEFFERSON MONEY

Not trying to bump up any posts, nor doez it matter.

It'z not the author, but the content which truly standz out.

Can't help it if I'm ridiculously popular in addition to being good-looking.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:00 PM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Not trying to bump up any posts, nor doez it matter.

It'z not the author, but the content which truly standz out.

Can't help it if I'm ridiculously popular in addition to being good-looking.
Yeah it's not too bad. You're one of those guys I love to hate, or hate to love. No homo.

Although, you're creating a new thread as we speak.

Last edited by catzhernandez : 02-10-2008 at 05:05 PM.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:11 PM   #8
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The most offending insult I can think of is if somebody said I was comparable to Jefferson Money.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:12 PM   #9
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
The most offending insult I can think of is if somebody said I was comparable to Jefferson Money.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:18 PM   #10
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Is it honestly a theme for my haterz not to make any phuckin sense whatsoever?

But really, I can't mentally comprehend what'z so bad about being a savior to the world, having a Harvard/Yale education simultaneously, feasting on RedBullz, Protein Shakes and fine cuisine, being the greatest man of Boston, and having a pro-bod by the age of 15.

Far better than the envious, weak livez you clownz lead.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #11
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Is it honestly a theme for my haterz not to make any phuckin sense whatsoever?

But really, I can't mentally comprehend what'z so bad about being a savior to the world, having a Harvard/Yale education simultaneously, feasting on RedBullz, Protein Shakes and fine cuisine, being the greatest man of Boston, and having a pro-bod by the age of 15.

Far better than the envious, weak livez you clownz lead.

Has there ever been anyone else in the history of the world so intent on proving themselves as a false idol?

I would take your lunch money from you.

P.S. - Monster > Red Bull. Put that on the record.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #12
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Has there ever been anyone else in the history of the world so intent on proving themselves as a false idol?

Alright buddy, put your money where your mouth iz and post a pic/gym statz. I already have, and I'll leave the searching for you.

For the record, I don't have time to consume a school lunch (normally give my girl the "one-two" at this time", and I can flat out knock you on your cowardly commie azz in two secondz. Peacefully.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #13
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

Quote:

lets put this on record

bawls >>>>>>>>>>>>> any other energy drink
Old 02-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #14
Unreal Skill
Love me or Hate me

Unreal Skill has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
For the record, I don't have time to consume a school lunch (normally give my girl the "one-two" at this time", and I can flat out knock you on your cowardly commie azz in two secondz. Peacefully.

2 seconds? I can do in less than 1.
Unreal Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:34 PM   #15
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:
Alright buddy, put your money where your mouth iz and post a pic/gym statz. I already have, and I'll leave the searching for you.

See that's where you're mistaken. I have no desire to prove myself on insidehoops.com. I don't even need to speak about myself in the third person. And I don't go to the gym neither, I'm from Detroit. I'll let you catch the inferred message in that statement.

And by your girl you mean that piece of rabbits fur you rub on your dick every night?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: