Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-29-2008, 08:12 PM   #136
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

It's a witch hunt.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 06:53 PM   #137
Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
ISH posterz I look down upon

JEFFERSON MONEY

Why? Cause he likez to zeek attention from otherz and likez to bump old threadz from the pazt! LOLZ

I made this pozt for the Lulz!

Oppz.

Where can I learn to be ultimate ******* like you?
Old 12-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #138
Big Deal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz Nayschmidt
Where can I learn to be ultimate ******* like you?

Right on Kobes balls, where Jimmy lives
Big Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:59 AM   #139
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
I look down upon JEFFERSON MONEY.

What a loser.

zheffershun monet. **** outta here clown.

No, but seriously, Denali and Gifted Mind.
What's going on?
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:14 AM   #140
Posts Penyeach
High school junior varsity star

Quote:
What's going on?
Two-part answer: 1. I completely don't remember making that post and 2. Gifted Mind uses big words to come across as smarter than he is and as someone with a lot of felt trouble expressing himself and who wades through academese 30 hours a week I've grown to really hate that shallow, bombastic kind of writing.

VCDrivesaporchetowork did that **** too. And I kind of hate how those are the two guys I most often am suspected of being.

I kind of made an assumption as to what you meant by that very vague question, so if I'm off by all means rephrase.
Posts Penyeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 09:01 AM   #141
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Almost all gimmicks.

Supposed to be the life and soul of the party, bringing the OTC from the dead. All I see is retarded threads with highly unfunny and fake anecdotes

I miss the days where generally the posters were entertaining, and you actually knew who they were, no fake ****, and the times when people did make gimmicks it was actually funny.

Now they are too common. Nothing special about any of these new gimmicks.

The fact some of them bring their fake **** into the NBA forum too makes it even worse.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 09:26 AM   #142
Parade
and t'all a good night

Thumbs up Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
Two-part answer: 1. I completely don't remember making that post and 2. Gifted Mind uses big words to come across as smarter than he is and as someone with a lot of felt trouble expressing himself and who wades through academese 30 hours a week I've grown to really hate that shallow, bombastic kind of writing.

VCDrivesaporchetowork did that **** too. And I kind of hate how those are the two guys I most often am suspected of being.

I kind of made an assumption as to what you meant by that very vague question, so if I'm off by all means rephrase.
I think you just can't cogitate the level of genius that is Gifted Mind, let me aid your cogitation.

No, but seriously, it's obvious that Gifted Mind's a phony. His whole ensemble - username gifted mind, sciencey avatar, "think it through" user title, location set to Stanford - it's overkill.

He goes to Stanford like VCDAPTW is a handsome man, like Dr. K can do his own homework, like -primetime- banks 250k a year, like Don posts Don wins, like Evo8 had a quad season, like Heleige is gonna be a billionaire, like LOJ is gonna drop the insurance salesman gig put down the game controller and become a published writer, like steve's a good moderator, like glove20's an expert at something, like Mr. Baskeball#1 went to a celtics game, *inhales*, like High potential has a 176 IQ, like KobesOneUglyTat can add, like BigJake's a "road" scholar, like V-unit doesn't copy threads off a bodybuilding forum, like superboyXX8818's a sane person, like Charlie Zelenoff's a pro fighter, etcetera...

The only people that think Gifted mind possesses anything over average intelligence are the same people that think pennyeach is VCDAPTW.
Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:28 PM   #143
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parade
I think you just can't cogitate the level of genius that is Gifted Mind, let me aid your cogitation.

No, but seriously, it's obvious that Gifted Mind's a phony. His whole ensemble - username gifted mind, sciencey avatar, "think it through" user title, location set to Stanford - it's overkill.

He goes to Stanford like VCDAPTW is a handsome man, like Dr. K can do his own homework, like -primetime- banks 250k a year, like Don posts Don wins, like Evo8 had a quad season, like Heleige is gonna be a billionaire, like LOJ is gonna drop the insurance salesman gig put down the game controller and become a published writer, like steve's a good moderator, like glove20's an expert at something, like Mr. Baskeball#1 went to a celtics game, *inhales*, like High potential has a 176 IQ, like KobesOneUglyTat can add, like BigJake's a "road" scholar, like V-unit doesn't copy threads off a bodybuilding forum, like superboyXX8818's a sane person, like Charlie Zelenoff's a pro fighter, etcetera...

The only people that think Gifted mind possesses anything over average intelligence are the same people that think pennyeach is VCDAPTW.

Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:02 PM   #144
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:51 PM   #145
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:

I do 97% of my homework by myself. And GM is smart, he's helped me on tough questions. Have you seen his threads on the NBA Forum btw? He's posted some of the best. I don't think you browse around on the nba forum much.
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:40 PM   #146
hito da god
look that way >>>>

Quote:

talk about taking tabs on people
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:46 PM   #147
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Almost all gimmicks.

Supposed to be the life and soul of the party, bringing the OTC from the dead. All I see is retarded threads with highly unfunny and fake anecdotes

I miss the days where generally the posters were entertaining, and you actually knew who they were, no fake ****, and the times when people did make gimmicks it was actually funny.

Now they are too common. Nothing special about any of these new gimmicks.

The fact some of them bring their fake **** into the NBA forum too makes it even worse.

This.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:50 PM   #148
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

Quote:

This post is epic beyond words
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #149
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

Quote:
[

GOAT post

AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #150
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

Quote:

This dude intelligence, of putting words on a screen flowing like a menstrual bleed, bigger than the Nile River is amazing
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: