Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-29-2008, 10:37 AM   #91
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
So now I'm dirty? Great. V-Unit yet again shows off his great brain prowess.

I didn't admit sh!t, except that you're a fool's fool. Your parents must have not been part of the intelligent Serbian population. Maybe why they went to the wrong land, trying for the US.
please tell me that you didn't get an accord.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:47 AM   #92
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No one I look down upon, I just usually ignore the idiotic posts. Speaking of which here's my ignore list.....

Phar
warriors23
x2 + y2 = r2

I can't even remember who x2 + y2 = r2 is. I don't think warriors23 posts here anymore after spending a night of spamming the entire forum, though I remember he apologised and said that someone must have hacked it. I might have to update it soon, there's a few posters who have started to annoy me lately.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:53 AM   #93
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

Wait, what is wrong with LeBron23, the only time i see him post is in the NBA forum with random statistics and stuff
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:33 AM   #94
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread is getting funny.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:39 AM   #95
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
No one I look down upon, I just usually ignore the idiotic posts. Speaking of which here's my ignore list.....

Phar
warriors23
x2 + y2 = r2

da fuck?
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:15 PM   #96
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
please tell me that you didn't get an accord.

I did. 3.0L 6cy coupe. Great car compared to the other cars I saw at the dealership.

What's wrong with an Accord? It's better than most American sedans/coupes under 40k.

The Japanese are great Engineers and the 5 year old engine shows. It looks brand new and it accelerates like a brand new sports coupe also.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:20 PM   #97
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I did. 3.0L 6cy coupe. Great car compared to the other cars I saw at the dealership.

What's wrong with an Accord? It's better than most American sedans/coupes under 40k.

The Japanese are great Engineers and the 5 year old engine shows. It looks brand new and it accelerates like a brand new sports coupe also.
Ya think?

I own a 06 Red one ya slut.

post bigger pics. what tranny are you rockin?
Old 09-29-2008, 12:20 PM   #98
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
da fuck?
i hear she's a total slut.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:24 PM   #99
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
da fuck?
All I use to see was troll like posts. Added nothing to to the board and I thought he was a troll until not too long ago. Put him on ignore and now I don't have to see his posts (not really posts, just one liners).
Old 09-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #100
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Ya think?

I own a 06 Red one ya slut.

post bigger pics. what tranny are you rockin?

lol mine is 2003, but only 40k miles. The owner before me kept it in good shape.

Automatic btw if that's what you meant by tranny. I'm not that great at car talk, but I've learned a lot the past few weeks from reading up on it.

It's automatic and I'll post some great pics once I get my tints done, LED tail lights, new head lights, fog lights and some respectable rims as my rims are plastic factory covers...

Here's a car that is the exact same color as mine.

Edit: I also need a spoiler.

Last edited by gencbiba : 09-29-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:30 PM   #101
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
There's about 8 good posters who have posted in this thread including myself.

See if you can put my list together.

Let me try doing that.

(In no order... just random)
Senor Cedric (no nut hugging)
izzo
loot
randy
statman
catz
J$
Ridonks

8 spots is too little though. It should be 14.
JayG
LJJ
wTFaMonkey
deuce
vapid

I forgot kwajo's gimmick Posts Peny.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #102
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
lol mine is 2003, but only 40k miles. The owner before me kept it in good shape.

Automatic btw if that's what you meant by tranny. I'm not that great at car talk, but I've learned a lot the past few weeks from reading up on it.

It's automatic and I'll post some great pics once I get my tints done, LED tail lights, new head lights, fog lights and some respectable rims as my rims are plastic factory covers...

Here's a car that is the exact same color as mine.

Edit: I also need a spoiler.
You already have fogs. If you gonna buy stuff for it don't get cheap walmart stuff. Get some legit ****. If you buy cheap stuff it would look better to leave it stock. Also take a pic of your rims because those look like HFP's.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:47 PM   #103
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
All I use to see was troll like posts. Added nothing to to the board and I thought he was a troll until not too long ago. Put him on ignore and now I don't have to see his posts (not really posts, just one liners).

When did Phar troll? She's a girl and seemingly quite bright, I haven't seen a anything troll-like about her posts at all. Maybe I missed something during my 3 month hiatus.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:52 PM   #104
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Quote:
When did Phar troll? She's a girl and seemingly quite bright, I haven't seen a anything troll-like about her posts at all. Maybe I missed something during my 3 month hiatus.
Quite bright? I haven't seen anything that consitutes being quite bright. Mostly just one liners that add nothing to the board.

There was also a phase about a month or a month and a half ago, when Phar created a few troll threads, which caused me to put her on ignore.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:58 PM   #105
Randy

Quote:
Quite bright? I haven't seen anything that consitutes being quite bright. Mostly just one liners that add nothing to the board.

There was also a phase about a month or a month and a half ago, when Phar created a few troll threads, which caused me to put her on ignore.

I've read some posts of hers that I thought were well thought out and well structured and with actual, correct grammar. Although, when I logged back onto ISH for the first time in months it seemed like 1/3 threads on the front page were about her and her pics or something. I don't know, **** it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: