why? at least just say you'll be taking a break and leave the door open for your immature ass to come back.
don't proclaim retirement when you know you will just weasel your attention whoring butt back within days. you should have slid out quietly, gather yourself, mature, and come back. now you just made yourself more annoying by coming back.
If you need an album just google "albumname artist rapidshare" and you'll get it 90% of the time.. the other 10% just change around the keywords but keep rapidshare/megaupload/etc. It works if you're looking for something already released, you may even find some leaks, depending on how often they're linked too.
There, now there's absolutely no need for stewen to be here.