Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-29-2008, 08:35 AM   #31
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm F*cking Out- Retirement Thread

Vigilantes 1, B*tchmade 0

Next up:?
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:06 AM   #32
Looten Plunder
Banned

Looten Plunder has decent reputation

2 retirement threads on the first page? Is that normal for ISH?
Looten Plunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:14 AM   #33
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Looten Plunder
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:26 AM   #34
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looten Plunder
2 retirement threads on the first page? Is that normal for ISH?

doing your first posts in the OTC section of a basketball forum.

Is that normal?

No.

So F*CK OFF bullsh*t gimmick account and tell us who you really are.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:44 AM   #35
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

Is that normal?

No.

What's even worse is their username are lyrics from the Captain Planet ending theme song.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:26 AM   #36
Looten Plunder
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

Is that normal?

No.

Another cliquish message board. It was the thread last posted in so I took a peak. Is that against protocol? Why don't you get a ****ing life and allow me to post in peace.

Here is my first post since joining ISH for your enjoyment:

Quote:
Never have I seen a player evaluation so erroneous. Hairston is a boneheaded defender. What he lacks in intelligence, more than makes up for in stupidity.

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104189

Old 09-29-2008, 10:46 AM   #37
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Another cliquish message board. It was the thread last posted in so I took a peak. Is that against protocol? Why don't you get a ****ing life and allow me to post in peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jG91sPvf0

focus on the fourth word in the clip
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:17 AM   #38
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I like how you're "new" here, yet you seem to know what "ISH" is.

Took me a good month to use that term when I joined.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:43 AM   #39
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Join date is this month? check.
Gimmicky name? check.
Less than 10 posts and already dishing it in the OTC? check.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #40
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

c'mon dude, you're setting yourself up here. (no snark-o)
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:56 PM   #41
Looten Plunder
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

It is a fairly simple term to pick up. I've seen it thrown around a lot and was easily able to dicern it's meaning. InSide Hoops.I used these things called context clues. Acronyms are often used by organizations and communities as memorable short-hand names that are less clumsy than the official name.eg USA for United States of America, AOL for America Online. I hope this isn's going over your head.

Here is an opportunity for you to work on the skill. Without the use of a search engine, give me the definition of this word.

The rapporteur compiled the available evidence into a report and presented it to the full committee.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:22 PM   #42
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Defniitely Kwajo
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:23 PM   #43
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So **** off then. Jesus.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #44
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

No, please stay.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:31 PM   #45
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Defniitely Kwajo

Yeah. He tends to misuse it's and its, although every other part of his grammar use is outstanding I must say.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: