Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-10-2012, 04:41 AM   #151
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Natural Dreadlocks

They look so messy and nasty on people with straight hair.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:43 AM   #152
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dreads ****ing disgust me. This isn't the Ice Age, if you can't cut it at least wash your damn hair. I'm sure you can find the time between your visits to Starbucks and drum circles.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:51 AM   #153
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Dreads ****ing disgust me. This isn't the Ice Age, if you can't cut it at least wash your damn hair. I'm sure you can find the time between your visits to Starbucks and drum circles.
I think people with straight hair tend to wash their dreads less than people with tight curls for fear of the locks loosening.

I saw Kyle Beckerman at a downtown Sev last month and his locks werent bad, but they look very very messy.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #154
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gross makes me wanna throw up
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #155
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUCKER
Btw, sagging originated in prison for inmates who wanted to get raped. It was their code for letting Tyrone know they're butts tight again, and they're ready.

Nope, it was actually an early sign or Cripism, but it evolved into a fashionable or "cool" thing to do.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #156
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Word, whenever I see someone with dreadlocks I make sure I don't go near that abomination.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #157
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
if you can't cut it at least wash your damn hair.

There's plenty of folks who clean their dreads.... But I agree, dudes with nasty ass nappy dreads that haven't been cleaned in weeks are fvcking disgusting.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:09 PM   #158
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

fvcking hippie, thats so fvckin disgusting
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #159
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

I'm starting the journey again. Wish me luck.
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #160
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes
I'm starting the journey again. Wish me luck.
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #161
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Disgusting. So much effort to look like a nasty hipster phagg0t. There is a douche bag white guy at my gym with dreads. He does yoga and wears those phaggy toe shoes. I would kick his ass but I don't want to touch him.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:22 AM   #162
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Yup.

Dreads were first invented when a caveman had trouble dragging his wife by the hair; he then came up with the idea to tie it into a rope since a rope was a new invention and something they used to drag the Mammoths and sh*t. It did wonders for their culture and lifestyle. Great to see you carrying on this precious tradition in the modern century.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #163
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

I thought everyone might want an update on my dreads, so here it is:

I don't have them.

Pics to follow.
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #164
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wtf man. Is something wrong with you?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #165
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
Disgusting. So much effort to look like a nasty hipster phagg0t. There is a douche bag white guy at my gym with dreads. He does yoga and wears those phaggy toe shoes. I would kick his ass but I don't want to touch him.

1. You don't know what a hipster is.
2. You sure sound like a bad ass!
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: