Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-22-2008, 11:44 AM   #61
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Natural Dreadlocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastah_Rhymez
You're interesting.

enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:32 PM   #62
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes

hi enayes, i like it when people are really in-tune with nature. there was a stage in my adolescent where i was trying to be as natural as possible. taking showers every other day with herbal essence shampoo and using vinegar as soap. uh not eating any packaged or processed foods whatsoever. staying outside for quite a while. sleeping on the floor or the rooftop of my house and wearing really simple black clothing.

it actually did wonders for the personailty and soul. i commend u on ur journey for the dreadlocks. my hair sucks lol. nappy and mad voluminous
Old 10-23-2008, 10:45 AM   #63
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
hi enayes, i like it when people are really in-tune with nature. there was a stage in my adolescent where i was trying to be as natural as possible. taking showers every other day with herbal essence shampoo and using vinegar as soap. uh not eating any packaged or processed foods whatsoever. staying outside for quite a while. sleeping on the floor or the rooftop of my house and wearing really simple black clothing.

it actually did wonders for the personailty and soul. i commend u on ur journey for the dreadlocks. my hair sucks lol. nappy and mad voluminous

Thanks man, I try to eat healthy too and I love being outside. But I don't take it too far. Hopefully I do end up with dreads one day, I appreciate the support.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:57 PM   #64
enayes
Decent college freshman

For anyone who has dreads, please feel free to post your pic here.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:22 PM   #65
enayes
Decent college freshman

My hair is starting to knot a little bit, but it is still really early.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:56 PM   #66
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
My hair is starting to knot a little bit, but it is still really early.

post a picture

you know if you wanted to do it faster all u have to do is buy snythetic dreadlocks, its pretty much a deadlock hairs extention weave thing, like what black girls use for they hair, but its like dreadlocks and you can get them as long as you want, but u prolly want to go to a hair dresser that does that type of stuff.

PS. about 80% of college and NFL players use synethic dreadlocks so its not uncommon just this year everybody started doing it and they were all as long as lil wayne and that takes literally like 5-10years to get dreadlocks that long not 5 months.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:43 PM   #67
enayes
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
post a picture

you know if you wanted to do it faster all u have to do is buy snythetic dreadlocks, its pretty much a deadlock hairs extention weave thing, like what black girls use for they hair, but its like dreadlocks and you can get them as long as you want, but u prolly want to go to a hair dresser that does that type of stuff.

PS. about 80% of college and NFL players use synethic dreadlocks so its not uncommon just this year everybody started doing it and they were all as long as lil wayne and that takes literally like 5-10years to get dreadlocks that long not 5 months.

I would never even consider getting FAKE dreads, I am looking forward to the lifelong journey towards natural dreadlocks.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:17 AM   #68
enayes
Decent college freshman

Old 10-30-2008, 04:28 PM   #69
enayes
Decent college freshman

Old 11-02-2008, 03:51 PM   #70
enayes
Decent college freshman

My hair is starting to knot up, but I think it just needs to grow a bit.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:56 PM   #71
enayes
Decent college freshman

Old 11-07-2008, 11:57 PM   #72
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: Natural Dreadlocks

damn.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:29 AM   #73
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

wow is that ur dreadlocks wow
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:33 AM   #74
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: Natural Dreadlocks

Doe is feel gross?
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:36 PM   #75
enayes
Decent college freshman

Those are not my dreads. I was just posting them for you guys to see. I am currently trying to grow dreads naturally.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: