Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 09-06-2006, 10:23 PM   #31
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
and LOL @ kobe for bringing up a solitary dunk like it was the best thing he's ever done in a series he lost.
Dude, it wasn't that serious. This whole thing was friendly kidding. Only douches like you would feel offended, and threatned by that comment. It was a light hearted, kidding, reference to a vicious play. Which he was using to compare to Adu. He didn't say it was his greatest dunk or even achievment of all-time. Jesus christ, you guys just reach for stuff to hater. :rollingeyes:
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:29 PM   #32
Markarian
I brick open layups

Markarian has an OK reputation so far

Yeah i've noticed hate and love aplenty the Mamba, like in that commercial("all the reasons you hate me for").
Maybe one day i'll understand why it's speciffacly over Kobe and not some other player
Markarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:30 PM   #33
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Kobe is to blame for everything...tornadoes, poverty, unemployment, etc. LOL. People always find a way to blame Kobe or attack him about something. This overanalyzation of every little thing he does is getting ridiculous.

Mamba, are you on AIM?
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:55 PM   #34
KingLeBronJames
LeBron GOAT

KingLeBronJames has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashDwyaneWade3

I'd say it definitely was vicious.
KingLeBronJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:56 PM   #35
KGBigTicket21MVP
Banned

KGBigTicket21MVP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLeBronJames
LMAO that's Marion's reaction when he saw Nash get dunked on by Kobe.
KGBigTicket21MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:50 PM   #36
Sham
Great young streetballer

Sham has an OK reputation so far

Sham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:56 PM   #37
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
Is it just me or dose it seem like Nader has some kind of homoerotic fantasy about Kobe? (and I hope that isnít for that joke politician Ralf Nader)

1) Ralph
2) Consumer advocate, not politician.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 12:11 AM   #38
joe lucky
Decent playground baller

joe lucky has an OK reputation so far

very nice Kobe I love the demonstrative "AHHH!" at the end of the video. In all fairness he did not jump over Steve Nash. Steve flopped to avoid the embarrassment which any guy would do in that situation. Honestly people its Steve Nash. On the flip side I do see Kobe jumping over Freddy Adu he seems to be that legitimate prick who would do something like that... probably given the way he dunked on Shaq during practice from behind just for the hell of it.
joe lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 12:22 AM   #39
Milkman

nice vid, thanks shogon
Old 09-07-2006, 03:00 PM   #40
StarJordan
Irrational Jordan superfan

StarJordan is considered somewhat coolStarJordan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
It was a light hearted, kidding, reference to a vicious play. Which he was using to compare to Adu.

That's why he's closing in on 30 without any MVPs and zero rings of his own. He gets excited by a dunk in a series where he choked away a 3-1 lead and in the end sent him home.

Never heard Jordan say after the '86 loss to celtics, yo I'm gonna cross u and bust u up vicious like larry bird vicious!
StarJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:13 PM   #41
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham

Called it...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:14 PM   #42
Juvenile
High School Varsity 12th Man

Juvenile has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarJordan
That's why he's closing in on 30 without any MVPs and zero rings of his own. He gets excited by a dunk in a series where he choked away a 3-1 lead and in the end sent him home.

Never heard Jordan say after the '86 loss to celtics, yo I'm gonna cross u and bust u up vicious like larry bird vicious!

Juvenile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:14 PM   #43
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

If you call it,it's gonna happen. Also it's not even rare. It's like standing in the middle of the street and saying I bet that a car is gonna pass by.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:19 PM   #44
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
If you call it,it's gonna happen. Also it's not even rare. It's like standing in the middle of the street and saying I bet that a car is gonna pass by.

Next time I'll do an over an under on the number of posts between photos then.

Last edited by MaxFly : 09-07-2006 at 03:23 PM.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:21 PM   #45
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobe is such a biiiiitch,

bragging about a dunk he did over a short skinny white guy who got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time on helpside.

nothing but misguided hate lingering from getting beat when he was up three-one, and not getting the last two MVPs.

pathetically transparent and weak minded,

even after all his other questionable character issues,

Kobe is also a hater

* cant neg rep no more Kobe fellators!!!!!!!!!!!

lick on deez beyotches:

leftnut rightnut

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kobe Bryant is gay
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: