Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-19-2014, 03:19 PM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The very definition of ISH

NEG me if you disagree, pls
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:27 PM   #2
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The very definition of ISH

It's should've been a silverback
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:33 PM   #3
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has decent reputation

its all persepctive. some people don't mind getting dirty, rolling in the mud, and then theres people who don't want to get dirty at all looking down on the ones that do.

theres all types, and all types can be criticized for different reasons. all perspective.

one thing people have in common here tend to be interests.

Last edited by Godzuki : 07-19-2014 at 03:37 PM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:48 PM   #4
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pretty much.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:55 PM   #5
Godzuki
NBA All-star

threads like this reinforces to me why i always fight with the green stacks here, and say what i say tbh...

thing is none of ya'll should be looking down on anyone for many reasons. i'll leave it as passive aggressive as that
Old 07-19-2014, 03:58 PM   #6
moe94
beef?got the right mac

moe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
threads like this reinforces to me why i always fight with the green stacks here, and say what i say tbh...

thing is none of ya'll should be looking down on anyone for many reasons. i'll leave it as passive aggressive as that

Dude, reps mean nothing. Stop taking that shit seriously.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:07 PM   #7
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
Dude, reps mean nothing. Stop taking that shit seriously.

oh it means a LOT in terms of peoples perspective here. not everyone with green stacks obviously but many...and its predictably consistent.

most people here know me, and if you don't and don't know about the battles back in the day then you really shouldn't be talking much. lets just say there is a lot of ego involved with some people, and granted many of us can be childish, obnoxious, etc.....at least we can own up to our downsides. some people are constantly condescendingly looking down.

not naming names tho

to me ISH is about common interests and entertainment...and discussions.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:08 PM   #8
moe94
beef?got the right mac

moe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
oh it means a LOT in terms of peoples perspective here. not everyone with green stacks obviously but many...and its predictably consistent.

most people here know me, and if you don't and don't know about the battles back in the day then you really shouldn't be talking much. lets just say there is a lot of ego involved with some people, and granted many of us can be childish, obnoxious, etc.....at least we can own up to our downsides. some people are constantly condescendingly looking down.

not naming names tho

ehhhh...I saw you in another thread attacking a bunch of people so you're in no position to bitch about anyone being an @ss.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:10 PM   #9
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
ehhhh...I saw you in another thread attacking a bunch of people so you're in no position to bitch about anyone being an @ss.

lol thats why you're stupidass doesn't know what you're talking about

do yourself a favor and stfu because you really don't know. i got no problem shit'ing on people here. i'll shit on you in a heartbeat, this is me being nice

they know me...its just sometimes ego doesn't match where they think they are in the clouds.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:11 PM   #10
BigBoss
Local High School Star

BigBoss is starting to rub some people the wrong wayBigBoss is starting to rub some people the wrong way

"Bigboss" is defiantly a representation of the lowest form of my personality.
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:15 PM   #11
moe94
beef?got the right mac

Quote:
lol thats why you're stupidass doesn't know what you're talking about

do yourself a favor and stfu because you really don't know. i got no problem shit'ing on people here. i'll shit on you in a heartbeat, this is me being nice

they know me...its just sometimes ego doesn't match where they think they are in the clouds.

Oh, you'll shit on me? Please spare my soul.

Keep taking internet reputations seriously. People know you! Fvck does that even mean? You sound like those tryhard trolls except I think you might be serious. Relax. It's just the internet.

Do you want a rep? I can help you get into the green so you can join the party! Those bad men can no longer hurt your feelings.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:20 PM   #12
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Oh, you'll shit on me? Please spare my soul.

Keep taking internet reputations seriously. People know you! Fvck does that even mean? You sound like those tryhard trolls except I think you might be serious. Relax. It's just the internet.

Do you want a rep? I can help you get into the green so you can join the party! Those bad men can no longer hurt your feelings.

i'm not really a try hard....i can be a HUGE dikk. you're the dumbfukk that has no clue where 3/4's of the posters here know what went on back in the day and how crazy this place used to be with the fighting and insults, including crews(lol). ISH OT is much more tame now, everyones chilled out a lot.

you're the new soft bitch thinking its always been this la la land...but there is a lot of history here you're soft ass is real ignorant about. keep talking tho, you just come across as a noob without a clue. fukkin fgt.

oh and rep me, neg me i don't give a fukk. you're another one of them dudes all into rep, i stopped allowing you sorry mf'ers holding that power over me a long time ago....ouch a rep . hit me again with that squirt gun...oh thats right you can't. gotta wait...i'll troll you tho when i remember and can.

Last edited by Godzuki : 07-19-2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:26 PM   #13
moe94
beef?got the right mac

Go OD on a blunt, brodie. You sound like an old coot reminiscing about how his hood used to be rougher except it's an internet message board haha
Old 07-19-2014, 04:33 PM   #14
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Go OD on a blunt, brodie. You sound like an old coot reminiscing about how his hood used to be rougher except it's an internet message board haha

lol OD on a blunt jones again, i swear you guys misrepresent that so much and have worn it out like your moms poosee

thing is so much was made up just to insult me back then, but the only ones that could really battle me with the made up stuff were Nickyoung, Millwad, and niko to some degree....people like you were just part of the mob because you were weak

yup it was like a old hood compared to now...

thing is i don't think there will be a mob again to back you up. like i said lets get a battle going and lets see the outcome, since you asked for it. easy to talk now, lets see how you feel later

oh and i didn't come into this thrread to start any wars...i came in just to say everyone is criticizable, so people up high always looking down really need to check themselves. at least i made a new 'friend' for entertainment purposes lol.

Last edited by Godzuki : 07-19-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:36 PM   #15
moe94
beef?got the right mac

This dude talking about "battles". hahahhaha
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: