Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Yesterday, 05:49 AM   #1
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here
Default You guys ever date a friends ex-girlfriend?

One of my close friends ex-girlfriend who he dated a few years ago has been coming on to me hard the past few weeks. I know he is still mad in love with her, and it would prolly destroy our friendship if I did anything with her, and I value my friendship with him more than what could become with this broad. Anyone done this before? And what was the outcome, like with your friend?
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:55 AM   #2
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: You guys ever date a friends ex-girlfriend?

nah, not cool
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:55 AM   #3
#number6ix#
IN RILEY WE TRUST!!!!!

#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool

Hell nah that's a violation of the man code brah
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:56 AM   #4
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If he still likes her like you said, step away. No need for that. I'm in trouble over a similar-ish situation.
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:57 AM   #5
cuad
kings fan

cuad has not been impressing people

That shit is unforgivable, man, so I make sure to get my diick in her before they break up.
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:02 AM   #6
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

Glad its all universal. I told her yesterday we need to just stay friends and nothing more, and she flipped out
Old Yesterday, 06:43 AM   #7
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
Glad its all universal. I told her yesterday we need to just stay friends and nothing more, and she flipped out
careful dawg, bitch might start spreading lies now that you came on to her desperately, thats just a tactic lots of bitches use when they get turned down. To be safe, tell your boy IMO that this ho was coming on to you but you said no.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:04 AM   #8
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
careful dawg, bitch might start spreading lies now that you came on to her desperately, thats just a tactic lots of bitches use when they get turned down. To be safe, tell your boy IMO that this ho was coming on to you but you said no.

I doubt she will, but ima talk to him friday about it.
Old Yesterday, 07:06 AM   #9
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hit and quit a friends ex, he doesn't know.
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:12 AM   #10
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

So many beta males here "awww hell naw mayne. Dats against da codes n shit".
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM   #11
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
So many beta males here "awww hell naw mayne. Dats against da codes n shit".

Probably a good way to lose your friends...

Nothing alpha about mowing their grass
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:46 AM   #12
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'd smash her. You don't owe that n!gga anything.

Last edited by longhornfan1234 : Yesterday at 07:57 AM.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM   #13
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I banged the ex of one of my friend's brother. She texted him from my phone to stop calling. I felt kinda bad about it and dude was pissed. Thing is they were broken up and I did't know they were that serious. I thought they just hooked up once because they worked together.

He admitted a week ago at my brother's bachelor party that he didn't want to bring any girls around me and my brother because he is afraid. Guy is a true beta.

If he's a good friend don't do it.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:48 AM   #14
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
One of my close friends ex-girlfriend who he dated a few years ago has been coming on to me hard the past few weeks. I know he is still mad in love with her, and it would prolly destroy our friendship if I did anything with her, and I value my friendship with him more than what could become with this broad. Anyone done this before? And what was the outcome, like with your friend?

u already answered your own question
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM   #15
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: