Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-22-2010, 02:21 PM   #2716
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
The world chico, the world

She's old enough to be somebody's grandmother and I'd still hit it out of the park
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:23 PM   #2717
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

Yeah, I said it.

Your move.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:27 PM   #2718
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Taken - 7/10. Good popcorn flick. Probably the fastest 90 minutes of my life. About as straight to the point as a movie can get. Just glad they didn't cast someone like Steven Stegal to butcher the entire movie plot.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:49 PM   #2719
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The world chico, the world

She's old enough to be somebody's grandmother and I'd still hit it out of the park

You should've seen her when she was young.... mmm...mmm

Nice thick legs, thighs, and a@@.

Oh... and gorgeous perky t!ts.

To bad her face is meh.... a 6.5 at best.

She was running around in a tight wet outfit most of the film. It wasn't gratuitous enough for me tho.... damn shame.

Not a bad flick to kill time.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:54 PM   #2720
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yeah, I said it.

Your move.

she was good in 24?
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #2721
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know what you're talking about. Funny thing about Hollywood is that back in the 60s, they liked their women curvy and downright thick. Then somewhere along the way it became sexy to look like an anorexic crack whore.

Went from this:

to this

I'm glad that recently, more chicks like J Lo, Kim Kardashian, Jessica Biel, etc are getting more coverage.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:03 PM   #2722
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Carriers: 0%
The Lovely Bones: 73%
Up In the Air: 94%
It Might Get Loud: Not enough Jimmy, but still 100%
Horseman: 0%
A Serious Man: I'll get flack for this, but I didn't find it very funny, so around 65%
the Road: 91%
GI Joe: 39%
Universal Soldier Regeneration: 51%
Sherlock Holmes: 56%
the newest Harry Potter: 65%

Haven't been watching a lot of movies lately.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:07 PM   #2723
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't find A Serious Man funny...AT ALL. Not even slightly. It was supposed to be?
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #2724
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
0%
A Serious Man: I'll get flack for this, but I didn't find it very funny, so around 65%.

Im wicha on that one..

I really did try to like it, but frankly I just didnt get the artistic avenue it was trying to drive thru..
Old 01-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #2725
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I didn't find A Serious Man funny...AT ALL. Not even slightly. It was supposed to be?

It wasnt necessarily trying to be funny.. which is what makes the flick kind of a hard sell.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:17 PM   #2726
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I found a few parts funny, for example [white for spoilers]: when his son is high as f*ck during his bah mitzvah

But I remember Marlo saying it was his best of the year, and it was really funny, then I got to thinking maybe it went over my head because I didn't grow up in a Jewish household like he did, or I don't fully understand the culture of it.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #2727
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I found a few parts funny, for example [white for spoilers]

But I remember Marlo saying it was his best of the year, and it was really funny, then I got to thinking maybe it went over my head because I didn't grow up in a Jewish household like he did, or I don't fully understand the culture of it.

that is spot-on what I was thinking.. that I didnt 'get it' cause Im not jewish..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:38 AM   #2728
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

My mind has literally been blown. I'm not joking. I sit here with chunks of brain matter spread evenly throughout my room. I can't even begin to fathom the possibility of analyzing the information I have just received. Also, the word paradigm has now been cemented permanently into my vocabulary and I cannot wait until I get to use it in a sentence.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:40 AM   #2729
sergiorodriguez

Quote:

My mind has literally been blown. I'm not joking. I sit here with chunks of brain matter spread evenly throughout my room. I can't even begin to fathom the possibility of analyzing the information I have just received. Also, the word paradigm has now been cemented permanently into my vocabulary and I cannot wait until I get to use it in a sentence.
Is that a documentary based on the book by Jared Diamond?
Old 01-23-2010, 03:42 AM   #2730
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
Is that a documentary based on the book by Jared Diamond?

No, It's a documentary about Micheal Ruppert, the man who predicted the fall of the economy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: