Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #3016
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

8.7/10
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #3017
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the white ribbon 10/10
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:23 PM   #3018
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
the white ribbon 10/10
wow. im interested.
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #3019
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
wow. im interested.

you should be.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:45 AM   #3020
CAAIDN
High School Starter

CAAIDN has decent reputationCAAIDN has decent reputation

Inglorious Basterds: 69%

Tarantino always puts some flavor in his movies. His writing and soundtrack is what made this film good for me, certainly not the acting. Only Mélanie Laurent and Christoph Waltz were good and believable in their roles other ones were pretty mediocre. Nonetheless a good, typical Tarantino film that many people should enjoy but it doesn't deserve its 8 oscar nominations.
CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:07 AM   #3021
Whiteness
Banned

Whiteness has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed

10/10

If you haven't seen this movie by now, watch it.
Dude, a Time to Kill is so badass. I read the book too. But this time I won't recommend it. The book sucks. Watch Samuel L and Matthew Mcconcaucaghhyygavhagyy in one of his few good performances.
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:37 AM   #3022
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I saw Coraline last night and it was fantastic. It was actually more suspensefull and scary in some parts than stuff that's actually labeled as horror or suspense. I'm not even sure I'd be comfortable letting my five year old nephew watch it. The Button Eyes were creepy as hell.

Probably my second favorite animated flick this year (I think Coraline was 09), and neither was Disney or Pixar. My favorite was Fantastic Mr. Fox, which I definitely have in my top ten for this year, and Coraline is close.

Yea, I loved that.

~~~

"I love you to death" 9.5/10

One of my favorite comedy's. I have watched it at least a dozen times and it still cracks me up. Total sleeper.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:23 AM   #3023
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hard Boiled - 7.5/10

Finally got around to seeing this gem. Didn't like it as much as The Killer or a couple of the earlier Woo classics, but this was still vintage Woo. So much violence and action, you could say even too much, and filmed with such style that I can't imagine any fan of the genre not liking this. Body count is ridiculous, you could blink and 5 people might have been killed in that time . Basically exactly how you pictured action movies growing up, and better than most of the "great" action flicks from hollywood. goes without saying but a must see if you like Woo or are a fan of police action flicks.

trailer sums up the point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxi6YFFjADE
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:53 AM   #3024
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jD_k16qExM

^ another sample of the action

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
the white ribbon 10/10
my top 2 or 3 from last year. still need to see hurt locker, coraline and red cliff though, but yes, white ribbon is very good. surprised it didn't make many top 10 of '09 lists on ISH but its only been out for a little more than a month.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:28 AM   #3025
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

7/10. It was a nice premise I guess, I like how there were little surprises throughout the movie and at the end everything connected, but I didn't understand HOW certain things worked. How could he speak to Clementine every time through a memory, and how did their final plan to wake up work?

Nice idea though
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:54 PM   #3026
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It wasn't "their" plan; he was imagining her and how she would react. He was basically willing himself to keep her memory alive. One of the things that made it such a beautiful story is that even though they both had the procedure done, they still gravitated towards one another. Love conquers all, eh?
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #3027
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

7/10. It was a nice premise I guess, I like how there were little surprises throughout the movie and at the end everything connected, but I didn't understand HOW certain things worked. How could he speak to Clementine every time through a memory, and how did their final plan to wake up work?

Nice idea though
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #3028
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
It wasn't "their" plan; he was imagining her and how she would react. He was basically willing himself to keep her memory alive. One of the things that made it such a beautiful story is that even though they both had the procedure done, they still gravitated towards one another. Love conquers all, eh?

Definitely one of the best movies I've seen in the last few years. Beautiful movie.

The only movie I rated higher(by .2) was Black Dynamite.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:28 PM   #3029
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Finally saw avatar.

10/10. One of the best if not the best movie ever
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #3030
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Finally saw avatar.

10/10. One of the best if not the best movie ever

Joke?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: