Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-09-2010, 11:18 PM   #3121
NumeroOcho
Your Favorite Poster

NumeroOcho has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

i would post, but let me know if yous have eaten in the last hour
NumeroOcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:19 PM   #3122
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Old 02-09-2010, 11:19 PM   #3123
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
raj for your next review could we make some requests. i dont know where everyone stands on this but id like to see you review some of those terrible coen brothers films
never heard of em and never watched em so can't review...
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:20 PM   #3124
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Last 25 posts =
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #3125
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
Just saw Citizen Kane on Saturday and honestly I didn't think it was a bad movie...thought it was pretty good. Some parts were boring and its boring for us like our generation but as a movie it was pretty good. They say its the best movie ever, and for those times I think it was really good. Right now for these days it wasn't bad either. I mean entertainment wise I thought it was pretty boring, like I was dozing off at times but the story, plot, camera, lighting, etc...were really good IMO. So I mean I'll give

Citizen Kane - 6/10

Anyone on here seen it??? What'd yall think about it if yall have???

BOSS
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:23 PM   #3126
NumeroOcho
Your Favorite Poster

NumeroOcho has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...postcount=1013
NumeroOcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:24 PM   #3127
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tonight I watched a DVD-Screener-Rip of Avatar, and exactly what I thought would happen ended up happening..... without the amazing 3D technology, the experience really suffered, and the film was strikingly average.

Granted, the quality of the rip wasn't amazing, and when it comes out in 720 or 1080p, it will be more visually stunning and enjoyable, but without the awestruck distraction of the 3D, the corny lines and story are more noticeable and quite frankly Avatar just drags.

6/10
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:34 PM   #3128
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
never heard of em and never watched em so can't review...

thats fair enough. what was the last film you saw at the cinema- youve hardley posted any reviews of late and i need to know whats worth seeing...
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #3129
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
thats fair enough. what was the last film you saw at the cinema- youve hardley posted any reviews of late and i need to know whats worth seeing...
oh I don't go to the movies that much...last time I went was early in the summer like in June I think when I saw Star Trek. That was the last time I went to the movie theater.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:02 AM   #3130
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Nice save.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:50 AM   #3131
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Backhanded compliments FTW! Raj is clueless...

ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:01 AM   #3132
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is the second time I've seen this, which is worth something. Obviously it was worth watching again. The visuals are fantastic. They took everything "extraordinary" about Earth(naturally-occurring magnetism, bio-luminescence, etc) and applied it to the entire planet. From what we can tell, anyway.

The visuals are mostly fantastic, but the score and cinematography are fairly average. The acting at times is mediocre. The plot was predictable. Replace Indians with Aliens and South Dakota with Pandora, and you have a Dances With Wolves clone. Also, the acting was weak. This has been a bit overrated due to the visuals.

7.5/10
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:23 AM   #3133
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements

This is the second time I've seen this, which is worth something. Obviously it was worth watching again. The visuals are fantastic. They took everything "extraordinary" about Earth(naturally-occurring magnetism, bio-luminescence, etc) and applied it to the entire planet. From what we can tell, anyway.

The visuals are mostly fantastic, but the score and cinematography are fairly average. The acting at times is mediocre. The plot was predictable. Replace Indians with Aliens and South Dakota with Pandora, and you have a Dances With Wolves clone. Also, the acting was weak. This has been a bit overrated due to the visuals.

7.5/10

Did you see in the theaters again, or did you download the screener rip?
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #3134
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Tonight I watched a DVD-Screener-Rip of Avatar
why would anyone do this? and then complain about how the film wasn't enjoyable...

story, characterization etc etc are all important, but when you are completely stripping the film of its biggest strength, visuals/cinematography, it's completely useless to a) watch it and b) rate/review it. like watching casablanca on mute or 2001 ASO on a sh*tty 700mb rip.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:16 AM   #3135
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just watched Temple Grandin last night. not bad for an hbo made movie. i give it 8/10.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: