Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #3391
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Beer Fest ruined the reputation Broken Lizard had. It was kind of a sell out movie. I was scared when the ending said "Weed Fest Coming Soon" or something like that because I knew they would have made a shitty movie just like Beer Fest. Good thing a lot of people didn't like Beer Fest so they didn't make a Weed Fest
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #3392
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ruined what? Club Dread is at 30% at rottentomatoes while Super Troopers is at 35%. Club Dread is the lowest rated one.

This is why I'm wondering about Broken Lizard's hype. What hype? People seem to find them funny or think they're shitty movies. Beerfest grew on me every time I watched it.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:18 PM   #3393
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Beer Fest ruined the reputation Broken Lizard had. It was kind of a sell out movie. I was scared when the ending said "Weed Fest Coming Soon" or something like that because I knew they would have made a shitty movie just like Beer Fest. Good thing a lot of people didn't like Beer Fest so they didn't make a Weed Fest

the coming soon Weedfest was a joke that clearly went over your head.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #3394
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The hype I mentioned wasn't from critics. It's from regular people around the world that loved their previous films. My random sample of maybe 15 people that I know that saw the first two mentioned hated Beer Fest. Beer Fest grew on you every time you watched it, but it didn't to me. I guess that makes me retarded

Weedfest didn't go over my head. I said I was scared for a second at the thought of them making it, but it was only for a second and knew they weren't serious.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:44 PM   #3395
Seymour Glass
MyMindIsMyOwnChurch

Seymour Glass has decent reputation

I would have to say my favorite Broken Lizard movie is Super Troopers. Beerfest just made me thristy.
Seymour Glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:05 PM   #3396
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No, saying that the clearly worse, Club Dread, is far better than Beerfest makes you retarded. Club Dread was dreadful. The only thing going for it was Brittany Daniel.

I never really hear people talking about the Broken Lizard movies. They don't get a lot of mention when comedies come up. I just checked at IMDB and none of their movies have that many votes. Club Dread only has 12,000.

Last edited by Jackass18 : 03-11-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:15 PM   #3397
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Super Troopers really wasn't that funny at all.

I didn't even bother waste an hour and a half of my life watching "beerfest" because, well, I'm not a teenager.

And I've never even heard of Club Dred.
Tito Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #3398
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Zombieland loved it!

4 stars and two thumbs up.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:19 PM   #3399
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito Beasley
Super Troopers really wasn't that funny at all.

I didn't even bother waste an hour and a half of my life watching "beerfest" because, well, I'm not a teenager.

And I've never even heard of Club Dred.

PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #3400
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Cop Out funny a$$ movie 7.5 outta 10
Legion 5 no action and retarded story
From Paris with love 7 a lot better than i expected
Ninja Assassins 6.5 its an ok movie dont know why I just wasnt feeling it.
Sherlock Holmes 7.5 pretty nice movie
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #3401
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Don't worry about Tito. Kid doesn't seem to have much sense.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:24 AM   #3402
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just saw Law Abiding Citizen and thought it was aite, I mean I didn't think it was like AMAZING! Or I didn't think it was horrible either. It was in the middle for me. I'll give

Law Abiding Citizen - 5/10
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:49 AM   #3403
v-unit
NBA All-star

Just saw Primer...

Don't really want to rate it yet, didn't get it at all (serious). If someone is going to take the time to explain it to me then I'll rate it officially.

HOW DOES THE MACHINE WORK?!?! They go in and they go out, then hours later their clone comes out? Does the clone have a conscious like them? Can someone just give me a plot in full detail? I'm a mess
Old 03-12-2010, 10:54 AM   #3404
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Up In The Air 6/10

Not bad for a romcom. Clooney tends to bring up most films he is in. Whoever played Vera Farmiga's ass double though, 10/10.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:56 AM   #3405
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

From Paris with Love

6/10. John travolta was a good laugh, and his acting keeps getting better, I gave it only a 6 because the movie was too damn short.
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: