Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-26-2010, 04:03 AM   #4186
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
Just finished watching Soul Plane on BET..glad I never paid to watch this garbage when it came out.

I rather watch Soul Plane 2 from The Boondocks

i went to see a movie on the day soul plane came out. there was one middle-aged/older lady at the ticket counter who wanted a ticket for soul plane. they refused to sell it to her because she was the only one and they weren't showing it.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:06 AM   #4187
CLIFFORD
Can barely lace up my sneakers

CLIFFORD has an OK reputation so far

Carrie Sex and the City 2 - 9/10 :) i really love this movie. Actually, they are all beautiful.
CLIFFORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:39 AM   #4188
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Toy Story 3 - 8.9 / 10

Yea, that was great. I think it is the best one so far.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:55 AM   #4189
CLIFFORD

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo
Yea, that was great. I think it is the best one so far.

do you know any online movie site? So that I can watch Toy Story for FREE.

Last edited by CLIFFORD : 06-26-2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:56 AM   #4190
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got hurt locker.. heard guud things about it..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:30 AM   #4191
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLIFFORD
do you know any movie online site? So that I can watch Toy Story for FREE.

Good thing you capitalized free, or I might have misunderstood. I downloaded it in a theater for $10 or so in 3D.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:25 AM   #4192
CLIFFORD

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo
Good thing you capitalized free, or I might have misunderstood. I downloaded it in a theater for $10 or so in 3D.

Lol :) well, thanks Momo.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:39 AM   #4193
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dogma - 9 / 10
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:00 AM   #4194
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Gran Turino

7/10

The asian kid that played Tao (or Toad lol) was horrendously bad. I have a hard time believe they could have found someone better. It was an ok story but nothing that great. Clint is Clint and I always like his movies and this one was at least enjoyable. I thought it was hilarious tho. Whether it be all of the degrading racial slurs or Clint just hating everyone from priest to black kids I laughed a lot. The ending was pretty good too. I didn't expect it (prob because I was drunk) and I thought it was well done.

I thought I was the only one who thought the acting in this movie was absolutely pathetic.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:54 AM   #4195
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm sick of these new horror movies breaking the age-old horror movie rules. It sickens me.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:05 AM   #4196
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - 8/10
- Great acting and interesting mystery. Very satisfying conclusion in all regards. Will be watching the other two movies in the series soon.

Green Zone - 6/10
- Nothing great but solid and quick action. Kinda forgettable for a Greengrass/Damon movie but worth seeing once.

Secret Reunion (Korean) - 7/10
- I'm starting to really enjoy Korean cinema beyond just Park Chan-Wook. This was a good movie with some strange tone issues. The first and last acts are all serious action while the entire middle section was light-hearted, at times too comedic for me. But overall a good story with very good performances from the two leads.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:07 AM   #4197
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The new Halloween reboot is atrocious. They've broken every rule imaginable and have literally sucked all the horror out of the franchise. I mean, you showed his face? You gave him a reason? You made him speak? What the f*ck? Way to ruin a classic horror franchise, Hollywood.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:07 AM   #4198
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

8/10

Surprisingly good post 9/11 movie dealing with the Iraqi war and WMD's. I put it right up there with The Kingdom and Black Hawk Down as far as action, and probably just as intriguing as Body Of Lies regarding espionage and suspense.
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:31 AM   #4199
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What should I watch within the next 20 minutes, JCVD or The Natural? Seen em both a handful of times.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:48 AM   #4200
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How about something new? Have you seen Amores Perros?
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: