Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-30-2010, 01:48 AM   #4201
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

No. But I'm half drunk, I'm not reading subtitles right now. Unless it's for a sweetass Jean Claude monologue.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:50 AM   #4202
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How about "The Hunting Party"?

Solid mix of action and comedy.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:54 AM   #4203
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wait...you like JCVD...surely you've seen Lionheart. Check out what is essentially its remake.

Blood and Bone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRt1afjrUfI
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:55 AM   #4204
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't like JCVD the actor, just the flick.

Anyway, The Hunting Party looks solid based on the trailer, d/l'ing now. Jesse Eisenberg also has a very Marlo-esque look in it.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:32 AM   #4205
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
How about something new? Have you seen Amores Perros?

Great movie.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:50 AM   #4206
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
The new Halloween reboot is atrocious. They've broken every rule imaginable and have literally sucked all the horror out of the franchise. I mean, you showed his face? You gave him a reason? You made him speak? What the f*ck? Way to ruin a classic horror franchise, Hollywood.

I worked on the first Rob Zombie Halloween "reimagination". Not that it was mind-blowing or anything but I agree the most recent one was extra bad. Just sort of generic slasher movie, not nearly as stylistic as some of his other stuff and the dialogue wasn't as funny.

Here's me on the set of Halloween

Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:53 AM   #4207
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ That's awesome man!

I loved House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects. House of 1000 Corpses is my favorite of the two, super-stylized and bat shit crazy. Devil's Rejects was technically better but I didn't like it as much.

I haven't watched his Halloween movies since I figured they would be crappy.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:56 AM   #4208
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Did a costume designer get paid for that?
Old 06-30-2010, 04:02 AM   #4209
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Did a costume designer get paid for that?

art department people made a bunch of options for 1980's home made kid's costumes. The box fit me and I couldn't resist. I still have it.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:06 AM   #4210
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rounders - 10 / 10

Last edited by ZeN : 06-30-2010 at 04:14 PM.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:07 AM   #4211
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He Got Game 8/10. Probably the best basketball movie every made. Denzel's acting really is spectacular. The story is original, and it captures the manipulation and pressure going on in the life of a future basetkball star. You get to see the kind of people that come at you when money and fame is involved.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:13 AM   #4212
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
art department people made a bunch of options for 1980's home made kid's costumes. The box fit me and I couldn't resist. I still have it.
So you got screen time? Might have to try and work it. Shitty horror flick with an "I know that dude! (on the internet)." Could work in small town Indiana. You get some autograph request letters form Indiana with a bit of meth-y scent hook a brother up.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:16 AM   #4213
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
So you got screen time? Might have to try and work it. Shitty horror flick with an "I know that dude! (on the internet)." Could work in small town Indiana. You get some autograph request letters form Indiana with a bit of meth-y scent hook a brother up.

I'm not in it, no, just put on the costume and took a picture. It was for a scene with little kids trick or treating in the 80s, might be the opening credits, it's some little unscripted montage or something.

Do you use meth?
Old 06-30-2010, 04:18 AM   #4214
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
I'm not in it, no, just put on the costume and took a picture. It was for a scene with little kids trick or treating in the 80s, might be the opening credits, it's some little unscripted montage or something.

Do you use meth?
I cook it to support my ISH addiction. Why, do I seem like a methy type dude?
Old 06-30-2010, 04:19 AM   #4215
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Micmacs 8/10

Same guy that made "City of lost children" & "Delicatessen"

Real cool but a tad slow.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/micmacs/trailer
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: