Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-20-2010, 11:02 PM   #4396
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
^^^^ was this a recent film, think i heard really good things about it. that, trick r treat and triangle are three recent horros i havent seen but heard are excellent.

House of the Devil is an absolute 80s throwback film. If you watched it not knowing when it came out, you would just assume it was made in the 80s, that's how well-crafted it is. It IS very slow, but the ending makes it worthwhile.

Triangle is pretty good also, a bit of a mind-f*ck type movie. And Trick R Treat is probably one of the best direct-to-DVD movies ever.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:03 PM   #4397
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
law abiding citizen was a complete turd of a film.

I liked it as a time waster to spend a night with friends but I'm probably just saying that because I watched it at the dollar theater.

Thinking about watching A Single Man right now. Just got it on Blu Ray.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:04 PM   #4398
DaniloGallinari

Sorcerer's Apprentice. 3/10

I made a thread about it if anyone even cares.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=184341
Old 07-20-2010, 11:30 PM   #4399
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Green Zone. 7/10.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:43 PM   #4400
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I liked it as a time waster to spend a night with friends but I'm probably just saying that because I watched it at the dollar theater.

Thinking about watching A Single Man right now. Just got it on Blu Ray.

is that a cinema that charges a dollar? , i pay 8.50 at my local cinema for every film, thats about 14 dollars i think......sucks.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:44 PM   #4401
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Inception: 9.8/10
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:45 PM   #4402
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
is that a cinema that charges a dollar? , i pay 8.50 at my local cinema for every film, thats about 14 dollars i think......sucks.

Yeah the movies hit that theater like a month later but the tickets are only a dollar. It's the greatest place on earth.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:46 PM   #4403
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:

They play movies that have already made their run through normal theaters, and before they hit DVD.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:47 PM   #4404
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's a dollar theater here as well. It's awesome. If you aren't in a rush to see a movie it's a fantastic value. There was also one in Honolulu when I lived there.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:53 PM   #4405
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Interesting spin on the highschool love triangle concept, and its not too lovey dovey or cheesy or long. Unfortunately no time travel paradoxes happen.

6.5/10
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:54 PM   #4406
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
yea bro, we got a dollar theater here in Houston too.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:12 AM   #4407
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I think there are dollar cinemas (or close to that) in London. I seem to recall a theatre between Chinatown and Leicester square that plays movies almost out on DVD for cheap.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:23 AM   #4408
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
law abiding citizen was a complete turd of a film.

You know that your in for a load of shit when Gerald Butler is the star of the film. The guy is a complete ham.
Hotlantadude81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:25 AM   #4409
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wanted to avoid watching this one because the first is one of my personal favorites and it was an entirely new cast (even changed the voice of Rusty Nails ) , so going in, I was expecting a stinker and had no expectations from it and that was the right mindset to use. Everything was predictable and your typical movie and Rusty went from being a pretty genius killer to acting on impulse, which killed it. Ending was also retarded.

4.5/10
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:33 AM   #4410
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ip Man.
8.5/10
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: