Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #5056
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shake N bake
i just watched the remastered version.. its just better graphics .. but its totally worth it cause you need to observe and shit .. highly recommended

tell me what u think after u watch it ..

Sure thing

pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:37 PM   #5057
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:6...nda_sn.jpg&t=1
Asian movie. Really sad. 8/10
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #5058
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Get Him to the Greek: 8/10
Good movie, had me throughout.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #5059
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just finished watching the series...10/10

What a shame, I never pictured HBO to pull the plug on a project such as grandiose as this due to lack of budget.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:42 PM   #5060
Venom
Serious playground baller

Venom is considered somewhat coolVenom is considered somewhat coolVenom is considered somewhat cool

When A Stranger Calls (2006) - 5.5/10

Zoolander - 2/10. I had to turn it off 3/4 of the way through. It bored me.

Last edited by Venom : 10-10-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #5061
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just saw Quarantine. Not as good as the spanish original. 7/10

Also saw Let Me In. Again not as good as the original finnish movie 5/10
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #5062
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
I just saw Quarantine. Not as good as the spanish original. 7/10

Also saw Let Me In. Again not as good as the original finnish movie 5/10

I saw Quartine around when it first came out. I'd give it more like a 5/10 but in fairness my viewing experience was destroyed by an ex. If she had given me a blow job for every time I heard "I don't get it" we might still be together.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #5063
Bird
I Drain 3's

Bird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputation

I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off while cleaning my weapon the other day. Still funny as shit and I believe it holds up well to this day.

Easily a 9/10 (would give it a 10/10, but seriously, someone hotter could have played Sloan).
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #5064
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I saw Quartine around when it first came out. I'd give it more like a 5/10 but in fairness my viewing experience was destroyed by an ex. If she had given me a blow job for every time I heard "I don't get it" we might still be together.

umm. you might want to rewatch it. given the state of horror film these days, quarantine wasn't terrible. Very atmospheric experience. The girl got too whiny nearing the end but her transformation from self confident ball breaker to bumbling scared b!tch was pretty well performed.

The original spanish movie is quite a bit better tho. i dunno. u might just have higher standards than me

another movie I saw recently

I'm not here
6.5/10 goddamn this movie was frustratingly incoherent for anyone who's not a bob dylan fanatic. Excellent acting on the part of cate blanchette tho forgettable otherwise.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #5065
JimmyConway
****in Morrie

JimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
I'm watching Goodfellas for the first time tonight so when I finish I'll put up a review on here.

Yeah I know it's amazing I haven't seen Goodfellas yet but I never really watched movies a lot until I got Netflix.
<<< GOAT motherfckin movie. Scorsese=GOD of film
JimmyConway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:26 PM   #5066
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've personally never been very interested in the horror movie genre anyway.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:42 PM   #5067
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Badlands

Crime|Drama|Romance|Thriller

Quote:
Dramatization of the Starkweather-Fugate killing spree of the 1950's, in which a teenage girl and her twenty-something boyfriend slaughtered her entire family and several others in the Dakota badlands.

Trailer

A bit too much narration for my tastes, but still a really good movie, with a very neutral take on the story. A bit of a character study.

8/10
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:57 PM   #5068
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Social Network. - 8.9 / 10
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #5069
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
May

Drama|Horror|Mystery|Thriller

Trailer

Fantastic performance by the lead actress.

7/10

If you liked that one, you might wanna check out 'Sick Girl' from the Masters of Horror series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_HvkHd5ym0

Its been a long time since I've seen this, so I don't remember details (at least not enough for a review). But I do remember being entertained for an hour.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:49 AM   #5070
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyConway
<<< GOAT motherfckin movie. Scorsese=GOD of film

I came back to rate this movie and saw your username and post.

The movie was pretty good. What hurt it for me was the beggining. Him explaining how everything goes and how he got in and stuff like that. I was following it but I didn't get in to it until Tommy got wacked. I dont know how I feel about it. It was a good movie but I've seen better....

That's just my opinion. I give it an 8 out of 10.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: