Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-09-2011, 11:45 AM   #5851
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath
Devil - 5/10

The best Shyamalan since Signs, very solid, nothing special, but damn was it predictable. But at least bearable to watch.

Shyamalan ****ing sucks. I promised myself not to watch any more of his films after I watched 'The Happening". He usually makes you think you're in for a great movie for the first 15 minutes or so, just to let you down more and more as the movie advances and then smites you with a ridiculous ending. Mother****er always fails to deliver. I haven't liked any of his movies (that I've seen) since the 6th sense, and good as it was, it must be the movie with the lowest replay value ever filmed.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #5852
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Shyamalan ****ing sucks. I promised myself not to watch any more of his films after I watched 'The Happening". He usually makes you think you're in for a great movie for the first 15 minutes or so, just to let you down more and more as the movie advances and then smites you with a ridiculous ending. Mother****er always fails to deliver. I haven't liked any of his movies (that I've seen) since the 6th sense, and good as it was, it must be the movie with the lowest replay value ever filmed.
Unbreakable? Thought that one was great... Along with 6th sense and the first half of Signs, maybe. The rest of his movies are awful.
creepingdeath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #5853
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Unbreakable? Thought that one was great... Along with 6th sense and the first half of Signs, maybe. The rest of his movies are awful.

I haven't seen unbreakable and, frankly, while I don't doubt your opinion, I can't be bothered to watch any more of mr. Shyamalan's movies.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:12 PM   #5854
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I haven't seen unbreakable and, frankly, while I don't doubt your opinion, I can't be bothered to watch any more of mr. Shyamalan's movies.

I agree with you on Shyamalan.
Sixth Sense was good (and I've never seen it again after the first time), and then he tried to repeat himself, but he always failed.
I kind of liked The Village though. Probably because I fell in love with that redhead character at the time.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:17 PM   #5855
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I totally understand that... he sucked ass since Signs at the very latest. But you should give Unbreakable a chance someday.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:27 PM   #5856
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Really enjoyed this movie, Interesting twist and a good job at making you feel claustrophobic. Sam rockwell was very impressive.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:35 PM   #5857
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back

Really enjoyed this movie, Interesting twist and a good job at making you feel claustrophobic. Sam rockwell was very impressive.
Great movie! Almost vintage sci-fi.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #5858
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Creepingdeath, have you seen 'das weisse band'?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #5859
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
'Unbreakable' is worth it Leb. It's nothing jaw-dropping, but it's a far cry from your typical M'night Shamalamabama sh*tter. A 7 at least.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #5860
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

The Social Network: 8.5/10
Easy A: 6/10
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #5861
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
'Unbreakable' is worth it Leb. It's nothing jaw-dropping, but it's a far cry from your typical M'night Shamalamabama sh*tter. A 7 at least.

Good, then I might give it a try after I'm done with my current "to watch" list (which is alarmingly short at the moment).
Old 01-09-2011, 12:45 PM   #5862
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I, too, will endorse the gold standard pete's montreux movie seal of approval unto Unbreakable. It's surprisingly good. No joke.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:04 PM   #5863
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

Quote:
Nope, not yet, but it's supposed to be a great movie. Recommendable?
Old 01-09-2011, 01:06 PM   #5864
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
Nope, not yet, but it's supposed to be a great movie. Recommendable?

I haven't seen it yet, but I've been told by many different (and trustworthy in that regard) people that it's a masterpiece, or close to it. It's my next movie to watch, I just can't seem to find the time.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:07 PM   #5865
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I, too, will endorse the gold standard pete's montreux movie seal of approval unto Unbreakable. It's surprisingly good. No joke.
Unbreakable is definitely underrated..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: