Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-14-2009, 11:55 PM   #721
mattreis62
Good High School Starter

mattreis62 has decent reputation
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Taken

7.5/10

Pretty good for a mindless popcorn movie. Who would've thought Liam Neeson could be such a badass?
mattreis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:19 AM   #722
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Humboldt County: 81%

Don't know why I waited. What a great movie.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:59 AM   #723
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Lethal Weapon 2 - 8/10

I never get tired of these movies Mel Gibson and Danny Glover are excellent and work extremely well together.
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:46 AM   #724
CAAIDN
High School Starter

CAAIDN has decent reputationCAAIDN has decent reputation

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: 62%

It started really good but when erasing memories and stuff like that came on, it went downhill for me.I don't like this type of movies.The actors did a really good job though.It just reminded me that Kate Winslett is one of the most skilled and versatile actresses out there.She's great in every role she plays.And Jim Carrey was great too.For me it's his facial expressions that make him such a good actor.
CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #725
mongePR(kb24)
kb24 to boston

mongePR(kb24) has an OK reputation so far

changeling

7.9/10

really a good movie. Excellent performance by angelina jolie and by the kids casted. Go see it.
mongePR(kb24) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #726
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nothing But the Truth: 68%
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #727
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Who would've thought Liam Neeson could be such a badass?

I just saw Good Night and Good Luck for the first time. All of the constant name-dropping was hard to follow at times, with so many characters, but overall it was pretty fantastic, despite my being unfamiliar with the story's history. At the end, I had a "that's it" type of feeling, because I thought they were going to go a little further with it, particularly showcasing those last five episodes. Still, I was content with the way it ended. Obviously the cast was terrific, and Strathairn was great in his television monologues.

Last edited by RidonKs : 02-19-2009 at 09:45 PM.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:42 PM   #728
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Saw Body of Lies last night. Not bad. 7/10.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #729
LaLuzdeLucyfer

71%.

More or less an adequate motion picture depiction of the Finchter Novel. The true, the only, and the dominant side of the human mind. The Dark Side. I would not mind nor restrain Jack or Maurice from having their way if I were you. They have what it takes to become the leaders of your race; not Ralph and his silly morals nor Piggy in his blubbery patheticness. My only complaint lied in the manifestation of myself. But alas, you don't have the proper technology nor the courage to pursue that.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #730
roreezy
I brick open layups

roreezy has an OK reputation so far

push - 4/10 ...i went in not expecting much and i was still disappointed.
roreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:38 AM   #731
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Robin hood: Men in tights, 73.64%! focking hiliarious!
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:45 AM   #732
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far

The Weatherman: Entertaining enough, funny. 7.8/10
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:10 PM   #733
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Changeling

8.5/10

Good movie...really shows a mothers love for her child against all odds. Thats the type of person you have to admire.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:16 PM   #734
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Max Payne, wasted my time watching it. I'll give it a 3/10
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:15 PM   #735
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oliver Twist (Polanski) - 9/10

Anyone who doesn't like this version of the film has not read the book. The film hits on Dicken's dark humor and gross characterizations perfectly. I was very surprised to see Polanski match the novel's atmosphere because it is so different than what he has created in his other films. Very well filmed, the country side scenes are beautiful and best of all, he cuts the overly-convenient and beyond plausible chain of events that lead to the ending in the novel.

One of the best dedicated book to screen adaptations I've seen (along with Lean's Great Expectations).
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: