Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-21-2009, 07:16 PM   #736
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

The International

7/10

Decent movie that leaves you wanting more . Some of the shots of the different countries are pretty amazing though.

Last edited by IlliniFan : 02-21-2009 at 07:19 PM.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:20 PM   #737
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Fun as hell. Pretty much what I expected from the research that I did. It rips from about 8-10 movies, but I don't care. It's a guilty pleasure blast.

6/10
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:54 PM   #738
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

A Fistful of Dollars: 100%

I know I've watched more movies than that since the last time I posted in here, but I can't remember them.
I feel as though I would have loved A Fistful of Dollars if I hadn't seen Yojimbo first. Almost every character, every scene is a shameless and at any rate, inferior, ripoff of Yojimbo.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:23 PM   #739
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Madea goez to jail

10/10
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:09 PM   #740
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
I feel as though I would have loved A Fistful of Dollars if I hadn't seen Yojimbo first. Almost every character, every scene is a shameless and at any rate, inferior, ripoff of Yojimbo.

Hmmm, I shall watch this "Yojimbo" now.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #741
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kurosawa doesn't do it for me. Totally didn't dig "Seven Samurai" or "Yojimbo."
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:16 PM   #742
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And It's not like the concept of pitting two rival gangs against each other was a new idea in the early 1960's. I'm sure there was a film just like Yojimbo before Yojimbo.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #743
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Die Another Day

76%

Just watched it again and I guess it was pretty good for a James Bond movie...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #744
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Freddy Got Fingered

4/10

It gets 4 because there were some funny lines in it, but overall it's really stupid.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:20 PM   #745
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Friday the 13th

6.5/10 a lot of points come off just for the ending. The ending was that bad
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #746
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Awesome. 10/10 from me.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:22 AM   #747
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"Double Indemnity."

Classic film noir. 93%.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:38 AM   #748
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

'The Wackness'

Surprisingly good (tails off at the end though) with a killer sound track (1994 hip hop).

8/10
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:47 AM   #749
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
And It's not like the concept of pitting two rival gangs against each other was a new idea in the early 1960's. I'm sure there was a film just like Yojimbo before Yojimbo.

Meh, FFOD is a pretty blatant copy to be honest. Kurosawa sued and won.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:14 AM   #750
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Meh, FFOD is a pretty blatant copy to be honest. Kurosawa sued and won.

You always come with the business. I can appreciate that.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: