Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-13-2011, 09:56 PM   #7516
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Finally watched this. So ****ed up and hilarious at point. Overall it was very well done and Bale was great. Im still trying to sort out exactly what the **** happened with that giant killing spree. I lost it at the scene with the kitten tho lol.

8/10
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:59 PM   #7517
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Have you read the book?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:03 PM   #7518
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No I haven't. I usually like to read the book first for a movie adaptation but I've had this on bluray for months and I finally decided to watch it.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:05 PM   #7519
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know how you are with graphic stuff but there's one or two parts where I literally had to put the book down. I'm not kidding.

I was reading it alone in my car in the middle of the night guarding an abandoned hotel though.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:07 PM   #7520
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

Finally watched this. So ****ed up and hilarious at point. Overall it was very well done and Bale was great. Im still trying to sort out exactly what the **** happened with that giant killing spree. I lost it at the scene with the kitten tho lol.

8/10

explantion: spoiler: that was a dream sequence, i'm 99% sure, cant blow up a car with a nailgun

read the book it's a fun read, watch the deleted scenes on ytube

i wish this movie was 3 hours
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:11 PM   #7521
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Yeah, I figured the same thing with the big murder thing but I wonder if that goes for the other killings too or at least some. I'm interested in reading the book.

The bluray has the deleted scenes and directors commentaries so i'll have to check those out.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:15 PM   #7522
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Have you read the book?
I read it a looong time ago and I remember liking it.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 05:30 AM   #7523
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

8/10

A nice change of pace from most horror movies out there. Fantastic visuals along with a (fairly) unique story. Didn't see the ending coming either. One of the better Asian horrors that I've seen in terms of plot line.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:20 PM   #7524
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
explantion: spoiler: that was a dream sequence, i'm 99% sure, cant blow up a car with a nailgun

read the book it's a fun read, watch the deleted scenes on ytube

i wish this movie was 3 hours

I'm not sure about the book, but the director of the movie said he wanted it up for interpretation. It seemed to me that he actually went on a murderous rampage and he got away with it because upper class business men all conform so much that they are indistinguishable (throughout the movie they are confused for one another), so he had an alibi even though he wasn't with somebody else when they thought he was. It also talked about there being no catharsis, implying that he is going to continue killing (though this works rather dream or real life).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #7525
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Finally watched Into the Wild. It's been sitting in my external for at least a year or two. Long as hell movie that I had to split in two viewings because I fell asleep in between. Oddly enough, it wasn't because of boredom or the length though, the movie was fine paced and obviously extremely well done in that respect. I enjoyed it thoroughly and I didn't realize it was based on a true story until the last scene.
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #7526
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

M.I.L.F. - 3/10

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #7527
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
M.I.L.F. - 3/10

That's what you get for watching something Draz recommended
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:29 PM   #7528
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I watched it to disprove his recommendation.. Having watched it, now I can say that the flick was horrible.

That movie sucked.. they even got the nudity, sex portions wrong..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #7529
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth

I thought it was pretty good lol
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #7530
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can someone give me some quick ratings on

Trick r Treat
The Orphanage
Daybreakers
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: