Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-11-2011, 05:06 AM   #8656
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
ya i know, but sometimes those simple details in the premise just make me smh and ruin the exp for me

SPOILER
i did get emotional on that call to his dad like most
hated the ending
hated the lady and that MI5 guy who had a walking stick for no reason
hated that Jake opted for suicide like a b1aaaatch
most of all i hate that michelle monaghan actress, something about her just makes me want to rough her up then rape her
I agree with all your points except the suicide part. Those ****ers kept him alive by machines he was supposed to be dead but they sustained him in that ****ed up state.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:34 AM   #8657
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Lol What would you rate it?
I'd give Wolverine Origins a 6, at best.

So many hollywood cliches in one film should not be allowed, especially for a comic book film. How many times does a character look up to the sky and let out a bellowing scream? I counted atleast three.

Not to mention the butchering of certain characters and the storyline being wrong.

But maybe that's just the comic book nerd in me talking.

On the other hand, I thought Thor and Cap. America were incredible. Also, the first two X-Men films were brilliant. So, I'm not complaining for the sake of it when it comes to Origins...it just sucks.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:53 AM   #8658
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What's the first two xmen movies never seen them.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #8659
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Definitely, Maybe - 8.5
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #8660
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

This one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120903/

and this one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290334/
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #8661
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Crazy Stupid Love - 6/10

I watched this with my girl, dont judge me.. It's nothing special. Typical romantic drama movie with some comedy parts. Good movie to watch with a date tho
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #8662
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

The first two X-Men movies are X-Men 1, and X-Men 2.

Wrecked

Adrien Brody comes to, all f*cked up with his legs pinned in a wrecked car at the bottom of a hill in the forest. There's a dead guy in the back seat, and another dead guy outside about 15 yards away. No food, no idea where he is, no recollection of who he is. Slim odds of survival.

Similar to flicks like 127 Hours, Frozen, Buried, etc., though not as compelling. Brody's acting is good, but otherwise this is fairly forgettable. If you really like survival type flicks you might like it.

5/10
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #8663
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

89%

"Banksy will never again help anyone make a documentary about street art."

That line made me burst out laughing.

89%

This documentary gives Melvin Van Peebles a serious argument for being the coolest man of the 20th century.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #8664
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
This documentary gives Melvin Van Peebles a serious argument for being the coolest man of the 20th century.

Peebles is top notch but he's no Wesley.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:44 PM   #8665
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Rise of the Planet of the Apes - 8/10. Great movie.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #8666
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Alright my bro's back at school so now I have days to myself so I'll prob be watchin a lot of stuff.

Today a couple of Independent comedies:

The Last Lovecraft: Relic of Chthulu: 4/10- So this was a weird ass movie. I understand what they were trying to do, and it worked in a couple spots but... overall it was just flat. And their budget made it look a little bit like Power Rangers at times which is weird because the gore effects were actually pretty good. And the acting was so bad at times, but I can't even tell if it was on purpose for laughs or not, that's how bad. I wouldn't recommend unless you have time and nothing better to do.

Calvin Marshall: 5/10- A likeable underdog working against odds to succeed in sports and in doing so in life. Sound familiar? Done a million times before and usually, better. Don't get me wrong this one has a little more heart than others and a not so cheesy ending but there are oddities that are never explained that take me out of the film. The whole pacing of the film bugged me for some reason up until the end.

A good ending though. I liked it.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #8667
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Blood Diamond - 10/10

Acting was AMAZING. Wow. The performance in this video was sky's the limit. I recommend this movie, it's also a great movie to learn about a third world country. One of the lines I liked was

"If anyone in America knew, that it costed an arm, they wouldn't purchase this"

Dang.

rated a 8/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450259/
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:24 PM   #8668
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher

89%

"Banksy will never again help anyone make a documentary about street art."

That line made me burst out laughing.
loved that movie!
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:27 AM   #8669
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Saw the 2nd Planet of the Apes (2001) w/Mark Wahlberg. Thought it was all right. Wasn't amazing but wasn't bad either. Its a worth it good one time watch. Story is pretty good, acting is great. I wouldn't give it more than a

Planet of the Apes (2001) - 7/10
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:54 AM   #8670
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Grown ups 7.3/10

The best part that after watching that movie me and my old friends decided to go for a similar weekend.
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: