Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-15-2011, 12:35 AM   #9601
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadynasty's
Factotum: 8.5/10. I really liked it but i might be biased by being a lifelong Bukowski fan.

love this film.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:05 AM   #9602
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i enjoyed facotum also, saw it years ago tho but i recall i liked it. not much to it tho, but decent indie vibe.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:21 PM   #9603
goldenboy_smith
Banned

goldenboy_smith is starting to rub some people the wrong way

last goood one i saw was the x-men movie
goldenboy_smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #9604
Shadynasty's
The Nightman Cometh

Shadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

seen it a dozen or so times, but it still doesn't feel old to me.

a solid 8/10

Shadynasty's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:33 PM   #9605
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just watched Fallen, and I'll give it a solid 7.5/10. Nice paranormal thriller overall, nothing really stood about but then again there was not much to complain about. The only thing that irked me was that stupid "demon view". It was quite unnecessary and looked pretty cheap. I liked Denzel, probably the best I've seen of him, along with Training Day. John Goodman was also good as a supporting actor.

I also watched There will be blood yesterday, and it's a 9.5/10 in my book. Just an outstading film. Daniel Day-Lewis was just immense, probably one of the best performances by an actor I've ever seen.

Last edited by Lebowsky : 11-15-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:57 PM   #9606
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In Time

Saw it in last friday, was average. The whole concept of having to work for your time here on earth, and time literally being money was interesting and a great find, but I feel like they coulda done more with it. Overall it wasn't a bad film, 6.5/10 Justin Timberlake was better then I expected. I don't think he was good/great or anything, but I expected him to be a whole lot worse.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:05 PM   #9607
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cronenberg's A dangerous Method at 82% right now
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:10 PM   #9608
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I haven't seen that one, but I loved Cronenberg's "A history of violence".
Old 11-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #9609
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

its not out untill dec-feb.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:45 PM   #9610
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
its not out untill dec-feb.
Oh ok. That's the one about Freud, right? I remember someone (maybe you?) posting a trailer here. It looked good.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:49 PM   #9611
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Breakfast Club
84/100
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #9612
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

Unfortunately its average rating is only 6.4/10. That usually indicates that it will drop to somewhere to the low to mid 70%.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:26 PM   #9613
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
i enjoyed facotum also, saw it years ago tho but i recall i liked it. not much to it tho, but decent indie vibe.
Been meaning to check this out for a couple of years now.... I'm a Bukowski fan.

Downloading now.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:10 AM   #9614
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well this certainly looks intriguing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpte7...layer_embedded

Trailer for Rampart, 2012 starring Woody Harrelson
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #9615
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

I watched The Good German last night. Very good contemporary film noir. Reminded me of classics of the genre, and it also reminded me of Chinatown. Recommended. 8/10
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: