Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-29-2011, 10:56 PM   #9736
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
The Crow: Salvation 0/10 I couldn't finish it. It was terrible.

Is this the one with Edward Furlong and Tito Ortiz??
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:00 PM   #9737
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Wasted life watching Men In Black 2.
2/10
Horrible movie. I didn't even laugh or slightly giggle at any of the scenes that were meant to be funny. I am ashamed of Will Smith for taking that awful role again. It seemed as though he didn't even skim the damn script; he only saw his check and took it. I don't blame him, but at the same time, as a fan of most of his acting work, I can't honestly say I'd even give this movie a second watch even a few years down the road.

MIB2 was one of the worst movies I've ever seen but it's not an awful role. The first MIB is a great comedy/sci fi and Will Smith's character is great in the first. Him and Tommy Lee Jones have great chemsitry as partners in MIB. Not an awful role, just an awful sequel. In 1997, Will Smith was the cat's pajamas as Agent J
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:40 AM   #9738
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Contagion: 7/10

Captain America: 7.5/10

Catch Me If You Can: 9/10 - I loved this movie. I am a huge fan of movies set between the 40's-70's so if anyone knows any other movies that are stylish and entertaining whilst set in this time period please let me know.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:03 AM   #9739
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Contagion: 7/10

Captain America: 7.5/10

Catch Me If You Can: 9/10 - I loved this movie. I am a huge fan of movies set between the 40's-70's so if anyone knows any other movies that are stylish and entertaining whilst set in this time period please let me know.

Shutter Island
A Serious Man
Frost/Nixon
Milk
the Bank Job
Zodiac
American Gangster
No Country For Old Men
the Good Shepherd
Capote
Walk the Line
Almost Famous
Walk the Line
A beautiful mind

that's about all I can think of from the past 10 years or so
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:05 AM   #9740
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Shutter Island
A Serious Man
Frost/Nixon
Milk
the Bank Job
Zodiac
American Gangster
No Country For Old Men
the Good Shepherd
Capote
Walk the Line
Almost Famous
Walk the Line
A beautiful mind

I'd also like to add "The good german", and "Good night and good luck"
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:08 AM   #9741
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
I'd also like to add "The good german", and "Good night and good luck"

+ there will be blood even though it stinks
Old 11-30-2011, 10:09 AM   #9742
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
+ there will be blood even though it stinks
No white text?
Old 11-30-2011, 10:15 AM   #9743
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
No white text?

Yeah I'm just f*cking with you. Truthfully I've only seen it once and it didn't do anything for me. Coincidentally the same thing happened with NCFoM, didn't like it at first, then it grew on me and now It's probably a top 20 movie. I've never thought about giving TWBB a second chance. Maybe in the future.

I know and respect that the movie is well made, but sometimes even the best movies fail to grab the viewer. This was one of them I guess.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #9744
lilbill
Darkness

lilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Shutter Island
A Serious Man
Frost/Nixon
Milk
the Bank Job
Zodiac
American Gangster
No Country For Old Men
the Good Shepherd
Capote
Walk the Line
Almost Famous
Walk the Line
A beautiful mind

You mention Walk The Line twice. Freudian slip?
lilbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #9745
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbill
You mention Walk The Line twice. Freudian slip?

Maybe. I like the movie a lot and haven't seen it in a few years. I should buy it.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:25 AM   #9746
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
Yeah I'm just f*cking with you. Truthfully I've only seen it once and it didn't do anything for me. Coincidentally the same thing happened with NCFoM, didn't like it at first, then it grew on me and now It's probably a top 20 movie. I've never thought about giving TWBB a second chance. Maybe in the future.

I know and respect that the movie is well made, but sometimes even the best movies fail to grab the viewer. This was one of them I guess.
Fair enough. I recently watched for the first time and I was absolutely fascinated. I would always read people praising it here and such, but when I got around to watching it...wow. Day-Lewis' performance may very well be the best I've ever seen. I really loved the film.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:58 PM   #9747
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Attack the Block.... 7/10 you have to give it time to develop (you will have the impulse to shut it down after 3 minutes). All things considered its a cool flick.

Fright Night... 6/10 Its just a cool flick to pass the evening.

The Sorcerer and The White Snake (It Is Love) Jet Li Chinese Flick... 8/10 its a mystical kung fu chick flick. Typically I dont find these supernatural movies entertaining but the premise was good.

Kung Fu Cult Master (Evil Cult) Jet Li Chinese Flick... 8/10 it is supernatural in nature but is quite funny IMHO.

Mr. and Mrs. Single Chinese Flick... 6/10 chick chinese movie I wouldnt suggest watching it unless you are open minded.

Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:03 PM   #9748
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the incredible hulk - 8/10
the son of no one - 4/10
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #9749
CAAIDN
High School Starter

CAAIDN has decent reputationCAAIDN has decent reputation

The Artist is gonna be a masterpiece. When somebody sees it please make a review.
CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:41 PM   #9750
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Columbiana... 7/10 some of the movie was weak sauce but its the typical lone assassin movie just cool because she's an attractive petite chick....

Immortals... 7/10 visually and auditory its a 10/10 but the story which most people wouldnt care about anyways as long as the action is fantastic.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: