Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #10291
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Chronicle 6.5/10

Was fairly entertaining, but unfortunately most of the best parts were already shown in the commercials. F*cking marketers spoiling movies

watching the commercials would be a good substitute for wasting the 84 mins of your life to anybody considering seeing this
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #10292
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chronicle 8.5/10

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #10293
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anger Management. 6.5/10. Some funny moments with Nicholson and Sandler. I absolutely abused my couch and NetFlix yesterday.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:56 PM   #10294
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Square 8.5/10
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:31 AM   #10295
Pra
Dance Gavin Dance!

Pra has decent reputation

Iron Lady - 9/10, gave great insight how a woman in England was able to become the first female prime minister,It showed a lot her accomplishments, struggles in office and family that Margret Thatcher faced. As a history nerd, I found this extremely interesting and would recommend to anyone who likes the history of other countries!
Pra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #10296
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Devil inside me - 1/10 - One of the worst movies I have EVER seen. Don't watch it.

Tintin - 6/10 - Was hoping for a lot more..dragged on for too long and too predictable..but great special effects.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:18 AM   #10297
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Safe House: 7.5/10

takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #10298
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tower Heist - 5/10

Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:02 PM   #10299
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Before Sunrise - 8.8/10

Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #10300
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just back from a valentines day viewing of

i was blown away. words wouldn't do this film justice, but it's a picture perfect 10/10 without a second's thought. and her... same chick as the female lead in the da vinci code apparently, makes sense after the fact... but she was just incredible. one of the most beautiful sincere performances i've ever seen. she just had that curl of a smile that lit up the screen every time she was amused or touched.

i love this movie.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:37 AM   #10301
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Woman in Black 7.5/10

Very pleasantly surprised. This wasn't a movie I planned on seeing in theaters but went to the theaters for V-day and it was the best thing on during our time frame. Some horror movies have a decent story, while others are decent with the jump scenes. This movie was a decent story/drama with decent jump scenes.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:49 AM   #10302
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Dirty Harry: 8/10 - I had only seen it in parts here and there, but last night I sat down and saw the bluray and was pleased. I never got bored watching it. The 70s funk music was sweet and the shootouts were good. Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan was great…..total badass, yet he still gets hurt which adds some realism to the film. Some of his one liners were actually pretty funny. It shows its age a little, but for the most part it holds up pretty well.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:37 PM   #10303
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
just back from a valentines day viewing of

i was blown away. words wouldn't do this film justice, but it's a picture perfect 10/10 without a second's thought. and her... same chick as the female lead in the da vinci code apparently, makes sense after the fact... but she was just incredible. one of the most beautiful sincere performances i've ever seen. she just had that curl of a smile that lit up the screen every time she was amused or touched.

i love this movie.

Amelie really is an incredible flick.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:22 PM   #10304
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Amelie really is an incredible flick.
I had to watch the French version for my French class a couple of years ago, and I had no idea what the hell I was watching, so I kinda hate(d) it.

I guess it's worth downloading and giving it another try?
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #10305
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just finished watching The Dark Knight for the third(?) time, and I still can't get over how good it is.

9.5/10
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: