Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-08-2012, 05:33 AM   #10411
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Tower Heist 6/10
Killer Elite 4/10
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:51 AM   #10412
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Johnny English Reborn 7/10
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #10413
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just got this Blu Ray (sick edition) so had to watch it again. Might be my fav foreign film.

BATTLE ROYALE- 9.7/10
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #10414
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Hunger Games

8.5/10

I liked it a lot, but some of the scenes were predictable, even though I've never read the book.

BTW, when my girl & I were leaving the theater, a group of 10+ teenagers were walking out in front of us and one of them said, "The book was better." Then they all started agreeing.

I'm all for reading, but you know damn well these kids didn't read the book until they heard about the movie. I'm just saying.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #10415
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you liked The Hunger Games, watch Battle Royale, superior in carnal and carnage instincts
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #10416
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Saw Friends With Benefits liked it alot but didnt love it, it was a good plot not a great plot Mila's my 3rd gf/fav actress so i'm a lil biased its worth watching at least once no buy worthy tho. I'll give it a

Friends With Benefits - 7.5
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:04 AM   #10417
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady

Just got this Blu Ray (sick edition) so had to watch it again. Might be my fav foreign film.

BATTLE ROYALE- 9.7/10

I never understood the hoopla that movie got. I was severely disappointed in it.

Anyway:
American Pie 6/10
American Reunion 6.5/10
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:30 AM   #10418
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I never understood the hoopla that movie got. I was severely disappointed in it.

Anyway:
American Pie 6/10
American Reunion 6.5/10

Same. I like it, but i feel it's grossly overrated.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:31 AM   #10419
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth

I'm assuming that it had to do more with how it was taking Lord of the Flies to another level.

I liked it and would've loved it if the ending was better.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:33 AM   #10420
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Grey. great movie. I would rather die in the plane crash, then get attacked by the wolves. Ending was good also. Loved the last song at the end. Been listening to it, for the past 30 minutes.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #10421
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the grey 8/10 loved it.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:37 PM   #10422
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

Shame 8.5/10

Fassbender really delivered on the hype, just an outstanding performance. Mulligan was very impressive too and has just built an outstanding resume of films for such a young actress.

I've only seen Hunger in addition to Shame but I'm a huge fan of McQueen's long shots of dialogue (almost like watching a play), really shows off the talent of the actors. Watching entire conversations in one shot really gives off a different feel.

As for the actual movie, it was a bit over-stylized in parts but overall it was just a well made, uncomfortable sort of movie.
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #10423
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Fun little 45ish minute film. The songs are pretty good too and it was just enjoyable overall.

7/10
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #10424
Edwin
Serious playground baller

Edwin is considered somewhat coolEdwin is considered somewhat cool

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Ooze - 7/10.

Super fun movie, I really enjoyed re-watching this.
Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #10425
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

battleship

silly & predictable plot. somewhat funny dialogue. cliche-filled. great special effects and action. fast-paced & entertaining. brooklyn decker.

7.5/10

*minor spoiler*
they found a way to play the board game in the movie, it was a significant event in the plot

Last edited by magic chiongson : 04-12-2012 at 11:25 AM.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: