Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #10486
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk

8 of 10

Liked it! Pretty original superhero movie

Or an over the top knock off of Carrie.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #10487
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Or an over the top knock off of Carrie.

There is some resemblance with that telekinesis thing... but not really much else, Carrie is more more of a Horror aswell
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #10488
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
There is some resemblance with that telekinesis thing... but not really much else, Carrie is more more of a Horror aswell

Telekinesis plus the main character's relation to his classmates and how the whole thing builds up. The events that actually occur are quite different though.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #10489
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Telekinesis plus the main character's relation to his classmates and how the whole thing builds up. The events that actually occur are quite different though.

Yea that to somewhat now that you mention it, but during the whole movie i didnt think one time of Carrie until you mentioned it here hehe... i dont know, this one is just completely different to me even tho somwhat similar.. both great movies...

Last edited by pauk : 05-01-2012 at 03:59 PM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #10490
Myth

Quote:
Yea that to somewhat now that you mention it, but during the whole movie i didnt think one time of Carrie until you mentioned it here hehe... i dont know, this one is just completely different to me even tho somwhat similar.. both great movies...

Yeah, I actually had some gripes with the film, but even though I didn't think it had a terribly original storyline, that wasn't my gripe with it because it was executive quite differently.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:19 AM   #10491
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just re-watched Taxi Driver. Awesome movie. Crazy seeing Jodie Foster as a 13 year old prostitute. Really like the music in it too. 8.5\10

Little Children. Kind of a slow drama movie but I thought it was pretty good. Good acting too, 7ish\10 I guess.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:32 AM   #10492
OneBadUsername
F*CK A TITLE

OneBadUsername has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

8 of 10

Liked it! Pretty original superhero movie

looks like the game Infamous.
OneBadUsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:35 AM   #10493
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just saw Avengers.
I can seriously say that was the best superhero movie ever.
9/10
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:58 AM   #10494
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

fos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected poster

5/10 - rental at best

The acting was terrible and I couldn't follow the plot at all. One minute the Ass Professor is penetrating Dustin on the pool table and in the next scene they're in some hot tub dping Wiley?! C'mon, that's stupid. I want to see how they got from the elegant billiard room to the outdoor patio. There were also no special effects which is crucial in an action movie.
fos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:58 AM   #10495
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Avengers:

fuckyes/10.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:49 AM   #10496
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Avengers:

fuckyes/10.
+1
The movie got my dick hard it was so good. I didn't *** though.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #10497
sick_brah07
Local High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

orgazmo old ass movie made by the south park creators i think before they were famous

the second most retarded movie i have ever seen in my life honestly giving it a 1/10 is over rating it
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #10498
Myth

^ You have no soul.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #10499
sick_brah07
Local High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Quote:
^ You have no soul.

mega shark vs giant octapus was more entertaining for pure stupidity
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #10500
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Avengers 8/10. Really good interplay between the characters, Hulk was boss (seriously fantastic) and the final fight to save the earth was just bad ass moment after bad ass moment.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: