Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-04-2012, 08:38 PM   #10501
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_brah07
orgazmo old ass movie made by the south park creators i think before they were famous

the second most retarded movie i have ever seen in my life honestly giving it a 1/10 is over rating it

Check out Baseketball. Done by the creators of South Park too, actually a hilarious movie.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #10502
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Avengers 8/10. Really good interplay between the characters, Hulk was boss (seriously fantastic) and the final fight to save the earth was just bad ass moment after bad ass moment.

Really good news! Going to see in morning and Hulk is my fav superhero. I'm going to the 10 AM opening show. Less crowds I hope.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #10503
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Timmy D and Dasher giving high reviews of Avengers has gotten my expectations up.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #10504
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Really good news! Going to see in morning and Hulk is my fav superhero. I'm going to the 10 AM opening show. Less crowds I hope.

i went 10:30 today, like 10 people in the theater. Was beautiful. If Hulk is your favorite, you'll be quite happy. How they create his character, the performance by Mark Ruffalo and the interplay between Hulk and the others is possibly my favorite part of the movie.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #10505
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Timmy D and Dasher... I know they are a different genre/style but in terms of just your rating and quality of film is Avengers as good or better than Dark Knight?
Old 05-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #10506
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i went 10:30 today, like 10 people in the theater. Was beautiful. If Hulk is your favorite, you'll be quite happy. How they create his character, the performance by Mark Ruffalo and the interplay between Hulk and the others is possibly my favorite part of the movie.

I'm glad they did him justice. Bruce Banner is such a complex person (much like let's say Peter Parker) emotionally that it's not easy to really do his character justice. I find Captain America EXTREMELY boring and overrated though. I disliked the movie. Mainly because it was so hyped and I thought it was very average.

In general though Captain America's plot feels so simple, generic and boring. I look forward to Iron Man and Hulk though which seem to be the show stealers anyways in this movie.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #10507
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Check out Baseketball. Done by the creators of South Park too, actually a hilarious movie.

ive seen that, thats pretty decent
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:38 PM   #10508
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Avengers - 9/10
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:42 PM   #10509
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

A little documentary suited for guitarists

8.4/10

Kinda wish they'd have picked someone different than Jack White but it was still all good.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #10510
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE

A little documentary suited for guitarists

8.4/10

Kinda wish they'd have picked someone different than Jack White but it was still all good.

Looks interesting.

Jack White is an underrated musician.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #10511
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
Looks interesting.

Jack White is an underrated musician.

I recommend it man. It's not that I hate Jack White. I just don't particularly care for him. Can't really get into more than three or four of his songs. And them just throwing him in there with two huge legends (Page more so than Edge) is just different.

White's story growing up is pretty cool though. He's definitely a unique character.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #10512
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I recommend it man. It's not that I hate Jack White. I just don't particularly care for him. Can't really get into more than three or four of his songs. And them just throwing him in there with two huge legends (Page more so than Edge) is just different.

White's story growing up is pretty cool though. He's definitely a unique character.

I actually only really know one song; 7 nation army.

It's such a good song.

Although I prefer Audioslave's cover of it to the original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmVPD1qak2c

Last edited by FatComputerNerd : 05-04-2012 at 11:15 PM.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:32 AM   #10513
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

7.5/10 A little disappointed in it after wanting to see it for about a year and a half. But it was still entertaining and short enough to not overstay its welcome.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:07 AM   #10514
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
They only acted in that. Was written and directed by David Zucker of Airplane! and Naked Gun fame.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:08 AM   #10515
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Avengers = 9.3/10

Don't want to give away too much, but it was awesome except for some of the cheesy forced comedy. ( ) This is an absolute must see for anyone who like superheroes.

Before the movie, they showed a trailer for the Amazing Spider-man, from the trailer it looked pretty intense. It also seemed funnier than last trilogy (like spidey is supposed to be.) Can't wait for this one.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: