Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-07-2012, 11:28 PM   #10771
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Garfield does a great job as Parker/Spiderman, very believable. Maybe it's just my imagination but he and Emma Stone had too good a chemistry for them not to have been banging in between takes in their trailers. They had the Harrison Ford-Carrie Fisher thing going on. I'd put money on that.

I dont know if they still are but at one point it was reported that they were dating.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:29 PM   #10772
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
ted was good. pretty funny, though the lady next to me, had to make comments all the time. Funniest bit for me, was when Ted Danson, was on, and said his line. only me and someone else cracked up in the cinema.

finished taxi driver, very depressing. didnt really enjoy it.

You found Ted to be good (nothing wrong with that) but you found no redeeming qualities with Taxi Driver, one of the best films of all time???
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:31 PM   #10773
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
You found Ted to be good (nothing wrong with that) but you found no redeeming qualities with Taxi Driver, one of the best films of all time???
Its kobejnr.. He's an autistic Aussie that has strange tastes and evaluation methods..
Old 07-07-2012, 11:32 PM   #10774
ZeN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Good movie, but I kinda found it to predictable
How the fukk was Mystic River predictable? -.-
Old 07-07-2012, 11:37 PM   #10775
magnax1
hero of the bible

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

American Psycho-7.5 or 8/10
Liked it a lot. I've heard people say that was the best job Bale's done, but I felt like he overdid it a bit for some stretches.
magnax1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:37 PM   #10776
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Does she show her tits?
No, but there's a significant amount of jiggling, and legs. She's wearing a skin tight tiny dress the whole time since she's supposed to be a hooker.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:39 PM   #10777
ZeN

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Liked it a lot. I've heard people say that was the best job Bale's done, but I felt like he overdid it a bit for some stretches.
Rescue Dawn
Old 07-07-2012, 11:40 PM   #10778
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1

Bale overacts in everything he's in, dude is a straight up ham. But he's good at gaining and losing massive amounts of weight, so there's that

He's got talent though, no denying that... just needs to tone it down sometimes :cough, Batman voice:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen
I dont know if they still are but at one point it was reported that they were dating.

They were definitely bumping uglies during the production of Spiderman, that much is clear.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:41 PM   #10779
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Moonrise Kingdom - A-/B+

It won't change your mind on Wes Anderson. If you like him, you should like this. The best way to describe it is a cute and sweet tale of young love.

Takers - D+/D

This movie tries so very hard to be cool but may as well be a bad satire. There are a few well done and rather brutal action scenes but on the whole everything is just sub-par. From the sound track to the cinematography to the story to the acting, everything is ridiculously over the top. If you want to watch what Paul Walker on Xanax in a Paul W.S. Anderson directed music video would look like, this is for you.
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:41 PM   #10780
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Bale overacts in everything he's in, dude is a straight up ham. But he's good at gaining and losing massive amounts of weight, so there's that

He's got talent though, no denying that... just needs to tone it down sometimes :cough, Batman voice:

Couldn't believe how much weight he lost for the Machinist. That sh*t couldnt have been healthy.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:46 PM   #10781
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Moonrise Kingdom - A-/B+

It won't change your mind on Wes Anderson. If you like him, you should like this. The best way to describe it is a cute and sweet tale of young love.

Is it funnier or less funny than his others? I'm seeing it tomorrow or Monday.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:56 PM   #10782
magnax1
hero of the bible

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I like Bale a ton as an actor honestly, but that is in part because he's in so many films I've liked. I don't think he over acts that badly in general. I read that the batman voice was Nolan's idea a while ago btw. I never really even noticed it until people pointed it out anyway.
magnax1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:58 PM   #10783
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has a near all-star reputation herejamal99 has a near all-star reputation herejamal99 has a near all-star reputation herejamal99 has a near all-star reputation herejamal99 has a near all-star reputation herejamal99 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
How the fukk was Mystic River predictable? -.-
Halfway through I knew exactly what was going to happen...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:10 AM   #10784
D-Rose

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

American Reunion- 6/10

It wasn't as good as I expected, but still some LOL moments, the first one was always the best and this didn't top it by any standard.
D-Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:17 AM   #10785
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Is it funnier or less funny than his others? I'm seeing it tomorrow or Monday.

I would put it a notch below Royal Tenenbaums and Life Aquatic as far as laugh out loud bits go.

I wouldn't say its so much that it was ha ha funny but more that it made me smile throughout due to the charm of the kids.
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: