Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-11-2012, 04:46 AM   #10831
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

The Amazing Spider-Man, A-
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:17 AM   #10832
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Ted: not good/10
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:27 AM   #10833
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Definitely. Been one of my favorites since I saw it in theaters and people still hate on me for that and for saying how hot I think Kristen Stewart is in that movie.
I agree with you man, haters gonna hate.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:08 PM   #10834
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

8.5/10 - Finally saw this movie, absolutely loved it. Favorite Dreamworks movie, finally on par of a Pixar film. Can't wait for the sequel.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #10835
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

7/10

Really good story and very moving, not the greatest acting, but I still really enjoyed it.

--------------

8/10

Really good film.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #10836
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Captain America - 7.5/10 - I enjoyed this movie very much, for some reason it had something extra that I don't see a lot in superhero movies, but it had be hooked the whole way. The fighting scenes weren't over the top, but still badass. The plot was rather simple, but worked really well. Loved the ending especially and how it will go into the Avengers and the sequel. Haven't seen The Avengers yet, so watching all the ones before I do.

Last edited by D-Rose : 07-20-2012 at 12:00 PM.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:49 AM   #10837
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Finally saw:

Moonrise Kingdom - 8.7

Awesome like all of Wes Anderson's stuff. Great direction, amazing cinematography, great 50s/60s style and set dressing, cute story, humorous, unique, and feel good.

I would've liked a little more time spent on the kids out in the woods by themselves, but I can understand them not being able to carry a movie that way and give some screen time for the old vets and cameos.

I really enjoyed this, one of the rare 'took me out of my brain for a couple of minutes' movies.

To sum up... Cool, cute, and cwirky (spelled wrong for the hell of it).
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:54 AM   #10838
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

I was flipping through my brother's DVD collection the other day, and happened to come across this gem (I had never even heard of this! - how I missed it is beyond me).

It's based on a true story too (I believe?). Either way, it's one of the best films I've ever seen. Highly recommended.

10/10.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:05 PM   #10839
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dark Shadows - 6.5 / 10

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #10840
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^^ For some reason, that's in my collection. The ethnic nuances of the characters origins with the actors apparently aren't accurate. Pisses some off

edit: Referring to Memoirs of a Geisha

Last edited by ROCSteady : 07-13-2012 at 12:33 PM.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #10841
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
^^ For some reason, that's in my collection. The ethnic nuances of the characters origins with the actors apparently aren't accurate. Pisses some off

I might have been generous with that rating as well..
Old 07-13-2012, 05:29 PM   #10842
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Buried - 8/10

How this gets an 8/10 worries me. This was so bad. He did no acting at all, the movie was just one sided. The ending was even worst. What a shit storm of a movie. A waste of time. Best part of the movie was when the sneak appears, imagine that.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:45 PM   #10843
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

GET THE GRINGO

8 out of 10...

Liked it! I think it maybe is Mel Gibsons best movie since 1995 (Braveheart)

Last edited by pauk : 07-13-2012 at 08:05 PM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #10844
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
How this gets an 8/10 worries me. This was so bad. He did no acting at all, the movie was just one sided. The ending was even worst. What a shit storm of a movie. A waste of time. Best part of the movie was when the sneak appears, imagine that.
Everything you just expressed is not only inaccurate but incredibly ignorant.

And did you seriously take a post from one to two years ago to highlight my rating? Thats fucking sad.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #10845
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Rock of Ages - 5.5/10

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: