Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #11341
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Red Dawn 8/10
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:18 AM   #11342
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

7.75/10. i really enjoyed this. i don't know how accurate it is, but this is easily one of jack black's best acted films. he really captured the 'bernie' character. there's some real quirky, unexpected and funny lines by the townspeople in this film as well. i never really lost interest and it was definitely an original one. i'm tempted to give this an even higher rating.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:34 PM   #11343
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Naked Gun series.

9.5, Its almost perfect for me. Cheesy, stupid, hilarious - the way I like it.
Absurd comedies are my favorite genre.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #11344
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Prestige - 9/10

Warrior - 7.8/10
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #11345
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Premium Rush - 7/10
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:28 AM   #11346
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Cabin in the Woods 8/10

Even after the rave reviews I had heard about this movie, it was still suprising and impressive. Its refreshing to see some originality.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:34 PM   #11347
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Cabin in the woods was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #11348
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cabin in the Woods was one of my favorites of the year.

Dictator 7/10 Better than I was expecting.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #11349
Mr Know It All
Local High School Star

Mr Know It All has decent reputationMr Know It All has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Cabin in the woods was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

I'm afraid it's one of those films you just have to 'get' and many people did not 'get' it. It was a comedy above all, and a pretty bold one at that, it definitely got crazy at the end and although the first time I saw it I was a bit soured by its ending, the second time I was able to take it for what it was and enjoyed the hell out of it.
Mr Know It All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #11350
Hotbullets
High School Starter

Hotbullets has an OK reputation so far

The original Total Recall. Classic, 9/10.

So many good Arnold quotes in this one:
CLICK

Sharon Stone was super hot back then btw.
Hotbullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #11351
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
I'm afraid it's one of those films you just have to 'get' and many people did not 'get' it. It was a comedy above all, and a pretty bold one at that, it definitely got crazy at the end and although the first time I saw it I was a bit soured by its ending, the second time I was able to take it for what it was and enjoyed the hell out of it.

The final act was my favorite part even the first time I watched it.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #11352
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Stroszek (1977)

Incredible movie; highly recommended. I don't even think IMDB's 8.0 rating does it justice.

PM me if you need a torrent link for it.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #11353
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn excited to go see Lawless this weekend.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:16 AM   #11354
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

don't even know how to rank this one. in terms of enjoyability, not so much. in terms of impact, it's very powerful. simply one of the most disturbing, draining movies i've watched...

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-03-2012 at 04:02 PM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:27 PM   #11355
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There Will Be Blood - 10/10. I have never seen a film like this before, DDL puts on quite possibly the greatest performance I have seen to date. The entire screenplay, cinematography, score were brilliant. Can't even wrap my head around this one for now, just amazing.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: