Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-16-2012, 03:08 PM   #11776
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
How you guys rate Hunger Games? I have it but somehow dont really want to watch it. Is it good?

6.5/10. Not bad at all, but you're not missing anything if you haven't seen it. Its like if Disney did their own version of Battle Royal (the asian flick).
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #11777
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ice Age: Dawn of Dinosaurs - 6/10

Ice Age: Continental Shift - 5/10

Pretty in Pink - 6/10

The Social Network - 9/10
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:18 PM   #11778
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Hobbit 8/10

Peter Jackson does something I've never seen before: he actually puts more in the film than was in the book. And it works. Visually stunning (I saw it in 28fps 3-D) and compelling, especially the scene with Gollum. The only negative for me is the nearly 3 hour run time. If he could've shaved about 20 minutes it would've been 9/10.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:39 PM   #11779
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I might actually have to make a trip to the theaters to see Promised Land w/ Matt Damon.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:40 PM   #11780
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Midnight In Paris 8/10

I strongly recommend it!
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:02 PM   #11781
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Midnight In Paris 8/10

I strongly recommend it!
Good call. One of my favourite movies of last year. Just bought it on blu-ray for $10.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #11782
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Any good movies on Netflix right now? I feel like all of the good stuff is hiding from me on there
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:21 PM   #11783
Spaulding
It's Okay

Spaulding is popular on this boardSpaulding is popular on this boardSpaulding is popular on this boardSpaulding is popular on this board

The Hobbit

4.5/5

Great movie.
Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:28 PM   #11784
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
Any good movies on Netflix right now? I feel like all of the good stuff is hiding from me on there
Wilderness, Warrior, Arrested Development, Archer.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #11785
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaulding
The Hobbit

4.5/5

Great movie.
Second that. 8/10(4/5) on my rating though.

Has a little of everything: action, humor, dialogue, adventure, special effects.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #11786
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Anybody go see Django yet? Nvm if anyone went early their probably still watching it...Might go see it later, will put up a review.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #11787
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Lawless - 8/10

I really think that acting was great, especially Tom Hardy and Guy Pearce (really made me hate his character). Plot was somewhat lacking and I expected more screen time for Gary Oldmans character who had a really badass showing at the beginning. Don't like Shia, but I think he did an ok job here.
All in all, a movie well worth watching.
jamal99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #11788
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

seven psychopaths - 9/10

from the same guy who made 'in bruges', and its pretty obvious. very similar sense of humor. i loved every minute of it. some good plot twists, and sam rockwell is fantastic.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:06 AM   #11789
bergs14
J-Weezy

bergs14 has decent reputationbergs14 has decent reputation

Pitch perfect. 1/10. Hated it. Dreadful. The gf wanted to watch it. If you like Glee, you might like it.
bergs14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:16 AM   #11790
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Expendables 2 (with the family for Christmas).

8/10
I think I liked it even more the 2nd time, but I can't remember my original score for it.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: