Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-12-2013, 01:11 AM   #12061
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Here is the trailer. Mental.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EULfOYn8-cw

Holy shit, I heard of it but never saw a trailer till now. I will definitely be watching this.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:19 AM   #12062
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Best review I've read for Holy Motors so far:

http://biblioklept.org/2012/11/21/ho...ematic-prayer/
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:26 AM   #12063
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Lost in Translation

0/10

Feel like that had to be made on a dare or something.

Thank you. i thought that movie sucked ass. I never got the critical love. It's one of those movies that got fantastic reviews but i don't really know a lot of people who liked it.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:39 AM   #12064
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Thank you. i thought that movie sucked ass. I never got the critical love. It's one of those movies that got fantastic reviews but i don't really know a lot of people who liked it.

I didn't mind it, but I thought it could have been a short rather than a full length movie.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #12065
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Holy shit, I heard of it but never saw a trailer till now. I will definitely be watching this.

Let me know what you think. I'm going to have to watch it again just to get my head around it.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:17 PM   #12066
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Lost In Translation is a top 5 movie of the decade...I think it's brilliant.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #12067
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
The Color Purple.

I fapped to Whoopie.

I don't see a rating
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:27 PM   #12068
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115

top 5 movie for me, nothing quite like it in English
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #12069
Wang Zhi Zhi
Great young streetballer

Wang Zhi Zhi has decent reputationWang Zhi Zhi has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
This one of my favorite of all time
Wang Zhi Zhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #12070
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk

Spielbergs "DUEL" (1971)

wow what a suspenseful movie... i was kindof sceptic at first but just as the movie started when i saw in POV the driver pulling out of his driveway to unknown destination and after a long travel he is in middle of nowhere and sees only this rusty huge truck infront of him, i knew then i was in for something special.... probably the only film ive seen composed basically of one action scene that also manages to engage you thru the whole movie... Sure a few points needed to be touched on more, but then again the GOAT DIESEL TRUCK TROLL is trolling you for some unknown reason, are you really going to stop and ask it a question?

9 / 10

yup..I checked it out on Netflix awhile ago.....pretty good Movie...

reminded me of the beginning of Jeepers Creepers...one of the best opening sequences in a Horror Movie.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:56 AM   #12071
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Let me know what you think. I'm going to have to watch it again just to get my head around it.

No problem. It is on DVD in a couple of weeks and I put a reminder in my phone to rent it.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:59 AM   #12072
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Side Effects: 3.75/5

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:50 AM   #12073
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Read page 802 of this thread.

802? There's only 302 pages for me.

GET WITH THE TIMES
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:09 AM   #12074
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Holy Motors - 8.5/10

The story is surprisingly moving. On the surface it's about film vs digital, but underneath lies existential themes.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #12075
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
yup..I checked it out on Netflix awhile ago.....pretty good Movie...

reminded me of the beginning of Jeepers Creepers...one of the best opening sequences in a Horror Movie.

Duel is a really cool flick. There are a lot of parallells between that Jaws, pretty much if you swap the truck for a giant shark, it's very similar in it's hunt and torment themes, and the sort of mindless attacking of both.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: