Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-14-2013, 01:37 PM   #12091
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
First, you can't call something a "rip-off" when it was made by the same person to begin with. You are basically saying, "Guy Ritchie copied his own style in this movie. It feels like a rip off, although it is made by the same person." You know how stupid that sounds.

Second, aren't you the same dipsh*t who has been ranting and raving about the Avengers. The f*ckin Avengers. Really. That is like the worst superhero movie I have seen since the first hulk. Acting sucks, plot sucks, the superheroes have absolutley no chemistry; and it doesn't make sense to have all of them in the same universe at one time. If they were in different parts of the US all this time, wouldn't they have heard of one another by then. Nothing makes sense in this movie. The CGI isn't even that great because it has been done and seen before. Some fans are raving about how Hulk looks a bit shinier. Whoopti f*ckin doo. Still looks like the same pile of green sh*t to me. And don't get me started on that Hawkeye guy. It's like wow we can't even think about another superhero, so let's get some random guy to hold a bow and arrow because, y'know, that sh*t is cool and it reminds me of Robin Hood. But let's change the name up and call him Hawkeye, get it, he has eyes like a Hawk. Let's also throw in Scarlett. I don't know who to cast her. I know. Let's make up a catwomen rip-off so she can be in those tight leather pants. Lame.

This movie sucks and so is your taste.
How old are you? And are you really that uninformed about the history of Marvel Characters?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #12092
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Waiting for the Die Hard ratings to come rolling in.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:04 PM   #12093
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man

The movie sucketh, i got your back.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:20 PM   #12094
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
First, you can't call something a "rip-off" when it was made by the same person to begin with. You are basically saying, "Guy Ritchie copied his own style in this movie. It feels like a rip off, although it is made by the same person." You know how stupid that sounds.

Second, aren't you the same dipsh*t who has been ranting and raving about the Avengers. The f*ckin Avengers. Really. That is like the worst superhero movie I have seen since the first hulk. Acting sucks, plot sucks, the superheroes have absolutley no chemistry; and it doesn't make sense to have all of them in the same universe at one time. If they were in different parts of the US all this time, wouldn't they have heard of one another by then. Nothing makes sense in this movie. The CGI isn't even that great because it has been done and seen before. Some fans are raving about how Hulk looks a bit shinier. Whoopti f*ckin doo. Still looks like the same pile of green sh*t to me. And don't get me started on that Hawkeye guy. It's like wow we can't even think about another superhero, so let's get some random guy to hold a bow and arrow because, y'know, that sh*t is cool and it reminds me of Robin Hood. But let's change the name up and call him Hawkeye, get it, he has eyes like a Hawk. Let's also throw in Scarlett. I don't know who to cast her. I know. Let's make up a catwomen rip-off so she can be in those tight leather pants. Lame.

You're funny. Good troll work I was actually baited for a while there.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #12095
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Negged.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #12096
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

BeoWolf - 0/10

What a waste of time. The movie tries too hard to be like 300, meaning, there are no fewer than 100 different scenes of gay sexual innuendos in it. In one scene, the main hero gets completely naked to fight a monster because apparently "the monster does not have a shield, so neither should he." Then there's the guy from silence of the lambs. He's all like "my meat is the best in the world, ppl from all over come here to taste my meat." He's in his robe saying this and you can almost see his crotch, so you're left wondering if he's talking about the pig they're roasting or his package. In another scene Angelina is completely naked but you can't see anything. The first thing that comes to my mind is "maybe Brad don't like his woman naked," but seriously, she's like the biggest slut in hollywood who kisses her brother, so I think it's the gay director who's not willing to give her a money shot. I would of at least given it a 1/10 if it had that. Nothing special. Moving along.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:46 PM   #12097
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

History of Violence

The fight scene between Jack (Tom's son) and the bully in highschool was pretty dope.

"ARE YOU LAUGHING NOW... YOU COCK SUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

Pretty good overall. 7/10
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:15 AM   #12098
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

10/10.

One of the best coming-of-age movie of all time.
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:39 AM   #12099
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz

10/10.

One of the best coming-of-age movie of all time.

I can tell just from that picture it's awful.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:47 AM   #12100
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

But it has Emma Watson!

I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard good things about it.

-----------------

Skyfall

Bumping this up to a 9.5/10 after watching it for the second time. Just love this movie. One of my favorite movies of last year.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:38 AM   #12101
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
It wasn't. It was very good. 8/10 and one of the better movies of 2012. Great soundtrack too.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:15 AM   #12102
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

It is actually pretty good. I watched it last week. It is probably a little bit over rated but it is a decent film. 7/10
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:37 AM   #12103
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
It is actually pretty good. I watched it last week. It is probably a little bit over rated but it is a decent film. 7/10

I've heard good things about it, and good things about the book... But I just know it's going to hit all of the conventional angsty, 'I don't fit in', 'Don't worry about fitting in, be yourself' stuff that every product of this genre goes for. Preaching individualism, yet broad and appealing.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:43 AM   #12104
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

the thing 2011 - 5/10

probably deserves a 4, but the chick was so hot. that's what i like to see, beautiful natural looking women without too much fake ass make up. i can't believe that was the same chick from scott pilgrim, cuz she was eh in that film.

too many missing holes and lack of character depth. and the worst: cgi. don't ever follow up a classic with dat bullshit.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #12105
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Don't judge a film by its poster.
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: