Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-19-2013, 09:07 AM   #12121
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

new Red Dawn. didn't think it could possibly be worse than the original, but oh man is it. not even in a so bad it's good way either, just awful. probably the worst movie of the year.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:49 AM   #12122
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Les Miserables

7/10
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #12123
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
new Red Dawn. didn't think it could possibly be worse than the original, but oh man is it. not even in a so bad it's good way either, just awful. probably the worst movie of the year.
Dam that bad? I couldn't stand the original. I downloaded it once by mistake. I was looking for Rescue Dawn... I tried watching it anyways, just for the hell of it but it was just worthless. It's everything that I hated in bad 80's movies.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:06 AM   #12124
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Life of Pi. 8-9/10

Something's off.

Last edited by D-Wade316 : 02-20-2013 at 07:11 AM.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #12125
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
BeoWolf - 0/10

What a waste of time. The movie tries too hard to be like 300, meaning, there are no fewer than 100 different scenes of gay sexual innuendos in it. In one scene, the main hero gets completely naked to fight a monster because apparently "the monster does not have a shield, so neither should he." Then there's the guy from silence of the lambs. He's all like "my meat is the best in the world, ppl from all over come here to taste my meat." He's in his robe saying this and you can almost see his crotch, so you're left wondering if he's talking about the pig they're roasting or his package. In another scene Angelina is completely naked but you can't see anything. The first thing that comes to my mind is "maybe Brad don't like his woman naked," but seriously, she's like the biggest slut in hollywood who kisses her brother, so I think it's the gay director who's not willing to give her a money shot. I would of at least given it a 1/10 if it had that. Nothing special. Moving along.

Bloody hell, you're the worst troll this board has seen in a long time.

#SMHenhancedgarbage

No doubt the movie sucked, but just like all the other movies you attempt to "seriously" review it's clear as ****ing day you're a RL idiot and online troll. Your act is tried, and been tired since South America broke apart from Africa. Please just stop.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:39 AM   #12126
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Warm Bodies...6/10

it was okay...a few funny parts...maybe worth a rental, not theater though

I'm surprised this movie has been getting solid reviews. I saw the premise and I was like

I like Nicholas Holt, and I wasn't sure why he would go for this sort of film. But I might have to check it out now. I still have low expectations, but I guess I can only go up from here right?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:45 AM   #12127
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
I'm surprised this movie has been getting solid reviews. I saw the premise and I was like

I like Nicholas Holt, and I wasn't sure why he would go for this sort of film. But I might have to check it out now. I still have low expectations, but I guess I can only go up from here right?

Miller-Time ... you typically have pretty accurate reviews along the lines of my views/tastes anyway. Have you ever seen History of Violence? What's your thoughts on it?
Old 02-20-2013, 10:52 AM   #12128
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Titanic 5.5/10

Never seen it but watched it yesterday and after finishing it... holy shit is it overrated. Complete ripoff after Poseidon (7/10 much better film). I only recommend it if you're bringing a date who gets emotionally very easily but other than that my god what a bore.

8.5/10

Last edited by BrickingStar : 02-20-2013 at 10:55 AM.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:03 AM   #12129
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Miller-Time ... you typically have pretty accurate reviews along the lines of my views/tastes anyway. Have you ever seen History of Violence? What's your thoughts on it?

I haven't seen it but I will check it out.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #12130
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Wrong Turn 5 - Bloodlines - 5 of 10
Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn pt2 - 5 of 10
An American Carol - 7 of 10
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #12131
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
I haven't seen it but I will check it out.

I think you'd like it.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:27 AM   #12132
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Moonrise Kingdom 8/10

Maybe my favorite Wes Anderson movie (it is this or Life Aquatic). The environment may have helped sway my opinion though.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:43 AM   #12133
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Moonrise Kingdom 8/10

Maybe my favorite Wes Anderson movie (it is this or Life Aquatic). The environment may have helped sway my opinion though.
Probably my favorite movie of 2012 and I don't usually like stuff like this. Just bought the Bluray actually.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #12134
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Identity Thief - 5.5/10

Liked the beginning and the end...that's about it. Some good laughs in there. Decent enough for a popcorn flick, am a Jason Bateman fan so went to see.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #12135
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Only one Best Picture nominee left to watch for me, Les Miserables. Can't say I'm looking forward to watching 2.5 hours of a musical but I'll give it a shot.

Best so far: Life of Pi
Worst so far: Silver Linings Playbook (solid overall, just not as good as all the others)
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: