Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #12226
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Silent Hill: Revelation - lolz/10

acting was so damn bad I couldn't stop laughing...literally one of the worst movies i've ever seen.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #12227
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
It was good? That movie was so shitty and unlike the Anime/Manga. I was so disappointed when i saw the trailer.
Well what would you expect... Show me a movie that delivered, when the movie was based on this ridiculous anime cartoon anyway.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:54 AM   #12228
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

The Perks of Being a Wallflower: 9/10

I was expecting an entertaining movie that would also provide a lot of Emma Watson being hot.

I was blown away by how good it was. Emma Watson was also very hot.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:55 AM   #12229
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Do you guys still download movies with this pirating shit going on preventing people from doing so or what?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:29 AM   #12230
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I know what you did last summer

A couple of party going teeny boppers were driving down a hill after a night of crazy partying and ran over this one dude name Ben Willis who happens to be sleeping on the road in the middle of nowhere, so they were like "Screw this! We're gonna dump this old fart down the river and feel completely horrible about it 2 years later, but right now it's ok." And of course, he's not dead (big shocker there) and a couple of years later, he sends a note saying "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER" so the kids were like "Hm did someone see us having sex on the beach or is this letter from our parents who finally figure out we were way past our curfew that night, oh yea, it's that old dude we ran over, I almost forgot tee hee, but I thought he was dead, even though he was alive to grab my crown, that doesn't make sense!" And this old fart, get this, limps super slow after them with a 4 inch hook. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARY. It's like Friday the 13th part 16 "Jason gets a brand new hook" or something. I have absolutely no idea why this movie was all the craze back then. I hated it and I still hate it today after watching it a second time, and then they came out with the super lame "I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER." Very original. How about a third movie "I WISH YOU ALL WERE DEAD LAST SUMMER."
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:05 AM   #12231
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Life of PI: 9
The bachelorette : 3.5
The Terminal: 4.5
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:16 AM   #12232
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

We should change the title to rate the last movie you hate because that is what I'm going to do.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #12233
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...067herDUsxYdvw

Sound of Noise: 7/10- I really feel like this movie is one I personally should have liked way more. But in the end it just didn't have anything to put it over the top.

Great concept. Interesting presentation. A little more humor would have been appreciated but it had it's moments. A few things went unexplained, but I think it's meant to be absurd like that.

But lets cut all the bullshit. This movie has gained note because of it's musical set pieces. And damn! they are really worth the wait. I was worried that the music was going to be all about industrial rock sound but it ended up being more Stomp than anything which is never ever a bad thing. The sets were so clever that I wonder if the movie was built around them rather than the other way around.

The plot itself is decent, and it leads up to a very very satisfying ending.

I recommend for people who enjoy both classical and rhythmic music. The soundtrack and rhythmic set pieces are wonderful.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:04 AM   #12234
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Skyfall is the most overrated movie of 2012. Best blockbuster my ass. And regarding its cinematography there are other films that could compete against it. The Master(shame it wasn't nominated), for example.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:12 AM   #12235
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Do you guys still download movies with this pirating shit going on preventing people from doing so or what?

What are you talking about? I still download plenty.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:45 AM   #12236
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

red dawn - 3/10. waste of time.
magic chiongson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #12237
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Admission - 6/10

Was just OK. Had a lot more potential...Tina Fey was charming though. Lots of plot holes and a bit long, lacked entertainment.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:08 PM   #12238
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lincoln 6/10
Good acting, filming, etc. but just nothing drew me into this film. I was really looking forward to it expecting it to pack a powerful punch and it just didn't do it for me. There was a scene where (highlight to read) one guy just started saying something like "No, I can't stand to hear another story from President Lincoln," and I felt like I completely related to it. I wanted to see more of JGL's character because there was more emotion to his scenes than 98% of the movie even though he really was in only like 3 scenes.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:34 PM   #12239
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

who's has seen Olympus has Fallen
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #12240
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Lincoln 6/10
Good acting, filming, etc. but just nothing drew me into this film. I was really looking forward to it expecting it to pack a powerful punch and it just didn't do it for me. There was a scene where (highlight to read) one guy just started saying something like "No, I can't stand to hear another story from President Lincoln," and I felt like I completely related to it. I wanted to see more of JGL's character because there was more emotion to his scenes than 98% of the movie even though he really was in only like 3 scenes.
Wut? How about the House debates? TLJ owned those scenes.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: