Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #12316
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
A Serbian Film - 7/10

Nightmares for the rest of my life doe.
Watched the first 20 minutes for the sole purpose of trying to watch the grossest movie out there. Not fucking worth it.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #12317
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
City of God - 9/10

Probably the best international film I've ever seen.

It is certainly up there for me. Now time for you to catch the sequel (not as good, but definitely worth the watch).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #12318
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas - 7/10

Idk, I love historically based movies. Although, it was pretty predictable.
IMO the end was lame. Pretty generic. I'm not really good at reviewing movies
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:08 PM   #12319
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Iron Man 3
4/5
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #12320
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas - 7/10

Idk, I love historically based movies. Although, it was pretty predictable.
IMO the end was lame. Pretty generic. I'm not really good at reviewing movies
Chin up, buddy.

I give your review an 8/10!
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #12321
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Chin up, buddy.

I give your review an 8/10!
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #12322
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Iron Man 3 - 5/10
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #12323
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Teeth - 1/10 The worst movie I've seen in a long time.

Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:11 PM   #12324
sommervilleCdn
High School JV MVP

sommervilleCdn is considered somewhat coolsommervilleCdn is considered somewhat cool

8.5/10

Been reading how some critics didn't really like how putting a kid in this movie was kinda hamfisted. Well here's my two cents..I love the stuff with the kid, I thought the dialogue was pretty good between tony and him, it maybe alittle too cute for some. But i didn't have a problem with it(kids wide-eyed wonderment, i can relate to, too ),.... Even the mandarin , it thrown me off alittle with the twist there..but I didn't have a problem with it either, because I don't really know anything about him, from the comics Or maybe I'm easily placated, aslong as the director threw lots of vintage tony starks humour. -Also the attempt to humanize him more (suffering from PTSD) was well done too.

/saw it in 3D
//holy smokes the new superman trailer, that came before the movie is gorgeous

Last edited by sommervilleCdn : 05-07-2013 at 06:14 PM.
sommervilleCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #12325
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Slide Blade. Really good performances, but just way too formulaic to be a real classic for me. Good not great. 6.5-7/10.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #12326
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
It is certainly up there for me. Now time for you to catch the sequel (not as good, but definitely worth the watch).
Oh, cool! Will have to see it
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:24 AM   #12327
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Teeth - 1/10 The worst movie I've seen in a long time.

I enjoyed that movie, but I entered into it thinking of it as a dark comedy. Not sure what mindset you entered with.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:27 AM   #12328
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pain and Gain

9/10
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #12329
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Intouchables - 9.5/10

The opening scene blew me the **** away. Absolutely loved it. Music was wonderful. The entire film had me laughing the whole time and really feeling what the two men were going through. One of the best films I have ever seen.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #12330
eurobum
High School Varsity 12th Man

eurobum has no real reputation yet.

The Grandmaster. 7/10.

Barfly. 7/10.

Iron Man 3. 6/10.
eurobum is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: