Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-30-2013, 04:17 PM   #12391
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Into the Wild - 9/10 - What an incredible film, something that everyone should see. Fantastic lead role and loved how the movie's stories were interwoven. The natural beauty of Alaska is just breath taking. Loved it.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #12392
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Wait a minute... you have a child? Wow, that's incredibly sad.

You just grow stupider by the day don't you.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #12393
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hangover 3 3/10
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #12394
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Lilja 4-ever, a girl abandoned by her mother after she finds a man and marries him, they move to umurica. She gets involved with a guy that invites her to come with him to Sweden.

Disturbing and really sad but makes you appreciate life, tells the story of how a young girls turns to prostitution and gets lured into human trafficking. Very great acting by two kids.

I really don't know what nationality this Lilja girl have, IMDB says Estonia but she talks Russian and the movie is set mostly in Russia and just a little in Sweden. Anyway that isn't important lol

7,5/10

Last edited by Deleterious : 05-30-2013 at 05:36 PM.
Deleterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:53 PM   #12395
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

The informant - watched this movie having 0 idea on what it was about, seemed a bit odd for the first half hour or so as it's made kind of strange and I had no knowledge of the true story it is based on. Turned out to be a great movie once it got going and things started making sense. I'd recommend it which is rare for me and movies. It's a true story about a whistle blower at a large company, it has a funny side and twists too though and isn't all serious and drama. From what I can tell it actually follows what happened in real life pretty close unlike some other "true" films like argo (what a turd once you know how much is bs)

8.5/10
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #12396
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You just grow stupider by the day don't you.

Yikes. This is your actual response? What you don't (but should) realize is this type of thoughtless, unoriginal, pathetic etc etc etc caliber of response only further validates why I even made such a statement in the first place.

(I can see your offspring looking back at this one day and saying to themselves "wow, my daddy is lame")
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:32 AM   #12397
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

Side Effects

its about pharmaceutical stuff and shit like that. its a good movie, i give it a 7. had me confused at times where it was going. but it finally went somewhere and i was satisfied
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:49 AM   #12398
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind - 10/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy7YnrVXudg

^ Dat scene, it hit me...
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:29 AM   #12399
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy7YnrVXudg

^ Dat scene, it hit me...

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:00 PM   #12400
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Kumare

7/10

pretty good

about an Indian American impersonating a made up guru in Arizona
sways a group of followers
then reveals his identity
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:04 AM   #12401
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Guilt Trip - 7/10 - I usually check out reviews before I watch a movie but didn't this time and am so glad for it. I liked this movie. The writing wasn't great but was funny and interesting and the ending is very heart felt. I was surprised to see a 5.7 on imdb and 38% on RT but oh well, I enjoyed it!
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:28 AM   #12402
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

great movie, recommended gets the Deleterious stamp of approval!

8.5/10
Deleterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:41 AM   #12403
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
The informant - watched this movie having 0 idea on what it was about, seemed a bit odd for the first half hour or so as it's made kind of strange and I had no knowledge of the true story it is based on. Turned out to be a great movie once it got going and things started making sense. I'd recommend it which is rare for me and movies. It's a true story about a whistle blower at a large company, it has a funny side and twists too though and isn't all serious and drama. From what I can tell it actually follows what happened in real life pretty close unlike some other "true" films like argo (what a turd once you know how much is bs)

8.5/10
That was a great film. I saw it when it came out in the theatres, but haven't watched it again. Definitely needs a re-watch.

Last movie I watched was actually another Steven Soderbergh/Matt Damon film that was just on called Behind the Candelabra which was about Liberace's life and relationship with Scott Thorson (Matt Damon's character). It was pretty good, although Liberace comes across as way creepy in some parts (I think it's the voice Michael Douglas uses, not sure how close it is to the real thing). I'm sure there's plenty of people who'll skip it due to the gayness of the film, but if you can get past all that, it's a good film

8/10.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:43 AM   #12404
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Identity - 8.5/10

I watched that recently too. Great suspense thriller, I correctly guessed "whodunnit" about halfway through, but the threw enough decoys and red-herrings at me that I was second-guessing myself until the very end. VERY well made flick, I highly recommend.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:01 AM   #12405
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fast & Furious 6 - 6/10

Watchable, but not good.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: