Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-06-2013, 04:00 AM   #12421
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Pain and Gain - 7.5/10

I thought it would be better. I'm kinda mad they glorified a real life murders and criminals though.

It would have been so stupid if the movie took itself seriously.

MOTY
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:40 AM   #12422
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
I love me some Con Air.

Great cast too...... Nick Cage, Cuzak, Malkovich, Dave Chapelle, Danny Trejo, Ving Rhames.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
some have argued it's the greatest movie ever made

u got ur nic cage for action

malkovich for acting

chapelle for the laughs

and cusack for the gays

It was over the top, hilarious and cheesy at times but I really enjoyed it and I'm not much into action films.
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:54 AM   #12423
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hard Candy - 6.5/10

- What a fucked up movie. Ellen Page's performance = 10/10.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:30 AM   #12424
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind - 10/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy7YnrVXudg

^ Dat scene, it hit me...
That's an 11/10 in my book. One of the best, most beautiful films I've ever seen. I've seen it three or four times and I like it more after each viewing. That music...
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:41 AM   #12425
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
That's an 11/10 in my book. One of the best, most beautiful films I've ever seen. I've seen it three or four times and I like it more after each viewing. That music...

I completely agree.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:06 AM   #12426
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Quote:

Old 06-07-2013, 12:42 PM   #12427
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #12428
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Hangover Part III - 7/10

I wanted to like it more than I did, but to be real with you guys, pretty much every laugh-out-loud funny scene in this movie is shown during the previews. I expected more out of the final movie in the trilogy, but I guess you can't always expect more when you've received less in the past.
Also, I was disappointed that Mike Tyson didn't make an appearance in it.

Lastly, if you guys watch it in theaters, don't leave like most of the audience did when I went. There's a short scene after the credits scroll for a little while. It's funnier than the majority of the movie, though a bit over-the-top.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:49 PM   #12429
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
The Hangover Part III - 7/10

I wanted to like it more than I did, but to be real with you guys, pretty much every laugh-out-loud funny scene in this movie is shown during the previews. I expected more out of the final movie in the trilogy, but I guess you can't always expect more when you've received less in the past.
Also, I was disappointed that Mike Tyson didn't make an appearance in it.

Lastly, if you guys watch it in theaters, don't leave like most of the audience did when I went. There's a short scene after the credits scroll for a little while. It's funnier than the majority of the movie, though a bit over-the-top.
You're being generous with your ratings. This was so not funny. Complete waste of time.

However, as mentioned do not leave the theater!
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #12430
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
It would have been so stupid if the movie took itself seriously.

MOTY

You think it's Movie of the Year?

I just watched the new Star Trek movie and Iron man 3.

Star Trek 8.5/10

IM3 8/10 would give a 9 but they screwed up the Mandarin
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:07 PM   #12431
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Dazed and Confused - 7.5/10

Old 06-10-2013, 12:27 PM   #12432
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Event Horizon - 7/10

Old 06-10-2013, 02:03 PM   #12433
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

The Purge

4.5/10

Very predictable and reminded me a lot of the movie The Strangers
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #12434
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
You think it's Movie of the Year?

I just watched the new Star Trek movie and Iron man 3.

Star Trek 8.5/10

IM3 8/10 would give a 9 but they screwed up the Mandarin

It's the only movie I've seen this year, but yes. Haven't had any interest in seeing anything else. The Worlds End may top it though.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #12435
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
The Purge

4.5/10

Very predictable and reminded me a lot of the movie The Strangers

This. I watched this Saturday and was very disappointed.

A lot of people was telling me how great it was
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: