Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #12436
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Event Horizon - 7/10

saw this movie in theaters when I was 6 or 7.

scared the shit outta me

would recommend though
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:02 PM   #12437
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

finally watched Blue Velvet.... awesome movie, highly recommended if you like Twin Peaks.

10/10
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #12438
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

John Dies at the End 7/10

Weird, entertaining, but not fully satisfying.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:46 PM   #12439
D-Rose

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Now You See Me - 6/10 - Not horrible but decent at best. So many plot holes and outlandish stretched in terms of the plot. Ending was so stupid. I couldn't take Mark Ruffalo seriously at all...he's done well lately but his acting was garbage in this, it just seemed so corny and forced. Meh.
D-Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:17 AM   #12440
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This Is The End 9/10

Entertained from start to finish.
Old 06-13-2013, 01:27 PM   #12441
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
saw this movie in theaters when I was 6 or 7.

scared the shit outta me

would recommend though

It's surprisingly good considering its rating is only 23% on Rotten Tomatoes.
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:28 PM   #12442
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Arlington Road - 7/10

Old 06-14-2013, 01:38 AM   #12443
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Frailty - 7.5/10

Quote:
Arlington Road - 7/10

Both are 10/10s imo
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:44 AM   #12444
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shame - 1/10
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #12445
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Both are 10/10s imo

Both great films, no doubt.

Anyway, just finished watching this:

K-PAX - 9.5/10

It's been years since I last saw this. Still one of my favorite Kevin Spacey films.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #12446
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
This Is The End 9/10

Entertained from start to finish.
Agree. Movie was funny as shit.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #12447
TheFan
High School Varsity 6th Man

TheFan has an OK reputation so far

8.5/10

Great movie.
TheFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #12448
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott0326
Agree. Movie was funny as shit.

I'm afraid it will get overlooked early, but then gain steam. I was surprised nobody else had mentioned it yet, but then I remembered it was a Wednesday release, and now it will compete with the (poorly reviewed) Man of Steal.
Old 06-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #12449
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I'm afraid it will get overlooked early, but then gain steam. I was surprised nobody else had mentioned it yet, but then I remembered it was a Wednesday release, and now it will compete with the (poorly reviewed) Man of Steal.

I'll probably go on Sunday or Monday... Not super excited about it, but I'm still expecting a couple of laughs.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:49 PM   #12450
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I'll probably go on Sunday or Monday... Not super excited about it, but I'm still expecting a couple of laughs.

If you enjoyed the (Red Band) trailers, then you will enjoy the movie as a whole. It isn't a case of only the best parts being in the trailer.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: