Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-01-2013, 12:07 PM   #12481
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
Avengers

7/10

I haven't really liked many of the super hero movies besides Spiderman and Batman. Spiderman (just the first one actually) was cool because we get to know Peter Parker in regular human form pretty well. And in Batman i like how the city of gotham and its people is a big part of the movies, and of course the villains have been amazing and could deserve their own movies by themselves.
I'm the same as you. Never was much of a comic book guy as a kid and don't like much super hero movies. TDK and TDKR are brilliant films though.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #12482
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Hangover 3 7.5/10

Mr.Brooks 10/10

The Berlin File 8.5/10

Hannibal(the show) season finale 100/10 Freaking awesome!
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:58 AM   #12483
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Clownhouse 3/10

couldnt finish it. too boring
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:39 AM   #12484
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Resident Evil: Retribution

3/10

it was like a 1+ hour music video without music
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #12485
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

5 Centimeters Per Seconds 8.5/10
A beautiful story about the distance of relationship and beautiful scenery too
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #12486
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Very valid points. But it says something when instead of coming up with original movie ideas, Hollywood is now just remaking great foreign films and simply Americanizing them. We got the Departed (Infernal Affairs), and Old Boy remake, and Un Prophete was just announced as the next white-wash project.

I feel like if it's not a remake, it's sequel or a reboot. Really the only original ideas seem to be coming from the animated studios, particularly Pixar.

I certainly know what you mean. To be fair, foreign countries are now starting to remake our films.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #12487
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Trance 9.5/10

Rosario Dawson gets naked so epic
Old 07-02-2013, 11:01 PM   #12488
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Trance 9.5/10

Rosario Dawson gets naked so epic

thank you sir
Goliath Uterus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:31 PM   #12489
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Jack Reacher - 7.5/10

It was ok, didnt like the ending so much though.
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #12490
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think I rated it but

In the end - 8.5/10
Iron Man 3 3D - 8/10
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #12491
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

New World (Korean movie) 8.5/10
Old 07-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #12492
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayimnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Olympus has fallen 8/10

Fast 6 8.5/10
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #12493
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

The Fighter

Mark Wahlberg's performance was pretty solid. Christian Bale, even as good as Wahlberg was, completely outshined him. Bale's performance was IMO his best ever. I was never really much of a Christian Bale fan until I watched this. I've always been a rock solid Mark Wahlberg fan; since the first time I seen him act in Basketball Diaries, but you barely even remember much of his acting job here simply because Bale was so superb.

Great movie overall.

Amy Adams isn't "all that" IMO, but for some reason she's off the charts in this film. I don't know what it is, but the brief sex scene with her and Mark amplified how I view her in this regard. Actually, I found a quick Google/images search results in some nude skinny skin skin. I mean, there's nothing really super hot about her, but she just has this "thing" that for some odd reason or another elevates her into that celebrity super hot list. IDK, maybe it's just me?

Back to the movie.

I give it 8.5 - 10. Pretty cool it's based off a true story.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #12494
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Furious 6 8.0/10

Kinda hoping they don't do another one. Didn't like the ending that much.

I wanted to be a happy ending all around
Old 07-05-2013, 09:13 PM   #12495
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Furious 6 8.0/10

Kinda hoping they don't do another one. Didn't like the ending that much.

I wanted a happy ending all around

Don't we all.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: