Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-09-2013, 01:22 AM   #12496
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

The Sessions - 10/10

One of the best movies I've seen lately. A very beautiful and interesting story. And John Hawkes is absolutely incredible.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:03 AM   #12497
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

G.I Joe 2 7.0/10

This movie was mad predictable with a boring story.

Berserk: The Golden Age Arc I - The Egg of the King 10/10

Berserk: Golden Age Arc II - Battle for Doldrey 10/10
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #12498
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

End of watch 7.5 / 10

The perks of being a wallflower 7.8 / 10
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:31 PM   #12499
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
End of watch 7.5 / 10

The perks of being a wallflower 7.8 / 10

You didn't like this that much?

I thought it was great.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #12500
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

just watched mulholland drive for the second time, and it still doesnt make any sense to me

anybody else know wtf its about?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:46 PM   #12501
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Evil Dead - 7 / 10

Not better than the original(s) but i thought it was fun!
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:59 PM   #12502
I.Malcolm
Serious playground baller

I.Malcolm has decent reputationI.Malcolm has decent reputation

Cloud Atlas - 8.5/10

As an aspiring actor, writer, and director.. This film gives me hope for big budget Hollywood.
I.Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #12503
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
just watched mulholland drive for the second time, and it still doesnt make any sense to me

Lesbians...

its about lesbians my friend...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #12504
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93

It's about a shitty director who gives himself boners.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:26 PM   #12505
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
G.I Joe 2 7.0/10

This movie was mad predictable with a boring story.

Predictable, boring movies get 7s from you?

What crazy scale do you use?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:35 PM   #12506
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

In Too Deep: 8.4/10

LL did a good job playing the role. Definitely one of my favorite hood movies.

Van Wilder Prequel (forgot the name): 4/10

Meh, was a waste of time.

College: 3/10.

Funny the first time I watched it. Has zero replay value
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:28 PM   #12507
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

World War Z

A boring piece of garbage. It's a zombie movie, yet where was the horror, violence, and vulnerability of the characters? We follow Brad Pitt around the world, but we know he's not going to die so there is a total lack of vulnerability. There are no other characters to care about and cheer for, so why should I care who dies? I can forgive a film for straying from the source material but WWZ failed on just about every level. Watered down and very disappointing.

Last edited by Randy : 07-12-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:38 PM   #12508
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

pacific rim - 9/10

no time for substantial back story, the world is ending and these big ass monters finna go in on earf. we're in the trenches people, so stop acting like a little b!tch cuz u came to a loss. either die fighting for the world or die sobbing for urself cuz ur an emotional b!tch
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:51 PM   #12509
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
World War Z

A boring piece of garbage. It's a zombie movie, yet where was the horror, violence, and vulnerability of the characters? We follow Brad Pitt around the world, but we know he's not going to die so there is a total lack of vulnerability. There are no other characters to care about and cheer for, so why should I care who dies? I can forgive a film for straying from the source material but WWZ failed on just about every level. Watered down and very disappointing.

pg13 with Brad Pitt

no time for story and character development

it's a steaming piece of crap alright but no one can expect it to be better than 28 days later
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #12510
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

8/10 Lone Ranger - I loved the movie definitely worth the watch. Quite entertaining the acting was good and the story/stories were fun.

Not like the original Lone Ranger but he is more human. Tonto well typical Johnny Depp for sure nails it but very Pirates of the Caribbean-ish.

8/10 Heat - Funny movie.

Been a while since I've actually enjoyed a good movie.

7/10 Kevin Hart: Let me Explain - Not his best stand up work. The previous on stage work was more connected and it flowed more. This was kind of choppy with an anti-climatic ending.

6/10 Man of Steel - Couldnt get connected to any element or characters of the movie. It was a big so what who cares..... Although the The original Superman II was considerably better.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: