Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-31-2013, 04:20 AM   #12556
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Pacific Rim 4/10

Man, what a pile of trash. Made me feel not as bad about Transformers. At least Transformers knew it was a silly concept and made light of it. Pacific Rim was just stupid all around. Idris gave it his best despite a poor script.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:28 AM   #12557
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Face/Off 8/10
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:51 PM   #12558
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

American History X: 3.5/10- Magical negro movie.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:52 PM   #12559
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Adaptation - 10/10

Almost Famous - 10/10

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:25 AM   #12560
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

8.5/10

I had this on my HDD for a long time and finally got around to watching it. I really enjoyed it. I've been reading about it online and a lot of people didn't seem to enjoy the last part as much but I actually thought it was the strongest part of the movie and was very fitting.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:34 AM   #12561
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

iron man 3 - 7 out of 10.

movie wasn't amazing or great but I was entertained. Was very similar to most action movies now that are just popcorn flicks that you'll have forgotten all about in a couple weeks. Lots of weird things too, not sure why he spends half the movie in a weakened state when later in the movie he does things that would have solved earlier problems instantly. Also where is sheild?
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:03 AM   #12562
Supersonics33
I airball my layups

Supersonics33 has no real reputation yet.

9/10 This one really surprised. Maybe the most realistic movie about teenagers I have seen.

10/10 Best film I've seen this year. Everything about it is just balanced perfectly.

8/10 Another awesome kickass film from Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg, though I would say I still prefer Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz.
Supersonics33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:22 AM   #12563
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

Sharkboy and Lavagirl- 10/10

Simply an amazing film although it was made for a younger audience the action and suspense will keep you hooked throughout the Entire movie. It has some of best special effects I've ever seen along with well choreigraphed action scenes and stunning visuals. I won't spoil the ending but lets just say it will leave you wanting even more!!!
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:43 AM   #12564
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFan

"A Prophet".

9/10.

Great gangster movie, menacing atmosphere, you actually care about the characters, good sex scene.

Great movie recommended.

EDIT: also the razor scene almost made me shit on my pants.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #12565
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

safety not guaranteed 8/10

really good, i dont know about the ending though. definitely surprising

a serious man 9/10

great movie. ive only seen it once, but it seems like the movie that would be even better on a second viewing
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #12566
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

True Romance - 10/10

Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:35 PM   #12567
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst has decent reputationriseagainst has decent reputation

Sharknado.

9.9/10.
lol
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #12568
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst
Sharknado.

9.9/10.
lol

TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #12569
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

21 and over - 4/10

The group of male cheerleader guys were hilarious, and the kid trying to act like Danny McBride the whole time actually had some funny lines, even the Asian kid was pretty unintentionally funny, so this movie wasn't nearly as bad as I expected... Still just an awful movie tho, no nudity and not very funny.

An Awkward Sexual Experience - 2.5/10

Really weird movie about some guy who can't fvck his girl right, and he somehow convinces this stripper to teach him about sex, and all this weird shit happens. It sucks don't watch it
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #12570
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh and Argo was really bad too, pretty much every part of the movie was boring as shit except for when the people in the beginning got kidnapped, I guess the last scene on the plane was cool, but I didn't follow the endless stream of dialogue right before it so it meant nothing to me.

4/10
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: