Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-31-2014, 03:56 AM   #13141
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Bad Grandpa 8/10

Very funny.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:06 AM   #13142
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Mud

8/10

I really liked Mud (can't remember my rating but probably gave it 8.5-9), but it didn't sit with me as well as I had hoped. I feel like I am forgetting much of it quickly and in a few years I won't remember it unless specifically thinking of strong McConaghey(sp?) performances.
Old 01-31-2014, 04:11 AM   #13143
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gansgter Squad 5/10

I had high hopes for this movie but failed IMO.
Sean Penn acted well though
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:03 AM   #13144
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Does anyone have a good site for info on foreign movies?

Its very hard finding good information on upcoming or categories of existing foreign films.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:29 AM   #13145
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I really liked Mud (can't remember my rating but probably gave it 8.5-9), but it didn't sit with me as well as I had hoped. I feel like I am forgetting much of it quickly and in a few years I won't remember it unless specifically thinking of strong McConaghey(sp?) performances.

What made this movie for me was the kid and how he becomes an adult to all the people he comes in contact with.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:30 AM   #13146
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Does anyone have a good site for info on foreign movies?

Its very hard finding good information on upcoming or categories of existing foreign films.
Its called Google. Look it up.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:38 AM   #13147
cos88
Banned

cos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong waycos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly 1966

Almost 3h but hours well spent, such a great movie even tough it was made 48 years ago. I'm not that much into westerns but this was fantastic, no wonder it is considered one of the greatest movies ever made. The fact that i got the 720p version also helped.

Clint eastwood such a great actor, and the guy that played the ugly, Eli Wallach will be 99 this year, and from what i read he is in good condition. Everybody should watch this great movie.

10/10

Last edited by cos88 : 02-03-2014 at 03:43 AM.
cos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:45 AM   #13148
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by cos88

Almost 3h but hours well spent, such a great movie even tough it was made 48 years ago.

I'm not that much into westerns but this was fantastic, no wonder it is considered one of the greatest movies ever made. The fact that i got the 720p version also helped. Clint eastwood such a great actor, and the guy that played the ugly, Eli Wallach will be 99 this year, and from what i read he is in good condition. Everybody should watch this great movie.

10/10

The whole Man with No Name trilogy is great. Real man's movies. Love the second one. And this is one of my all time favorite scenes:

"Get 3 Coffins Ready"
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:47 AM   #13149
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
What made this movie for me was the kid and how he becomes an adult to all the people he comes in contact with.

Yeah, the kid did good too. I think it is a well made movie. I just don't expect me to remember it too well in a few years. Nothing happens in it that I think will be very memorable long term other than "I remember liking it."
Old 02-01-2014, 03:34 AM   #13150
ThePhantomCreep
Local High School Star

ThePhantomCreep has not been impressing people

Jack Reacher

7/10 I've seen worse
ThePhantomCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:29 AM   #13151
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Last vegas 7.5/10
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:45 AM   #13152
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cos88

Almost 3h but hours well spent, such a great movie even tough it was made 48 years ago.

I'm not that much into westerns but this was fantastic, no wonder it is considered one of the greatest movies ever made. The fact that i got the 720p version also helped. Clint eastwood such a great actor, and the guy that played the ugly, Eli Wallach will be 99 this year, and from what i read he is in good condition. Everybody should watch this great movie.

10/10

F*ck yeah, just got done watching For A Few Dollars More (probably my favorite of the three now). Great f*cking films.

A Fistful of Dollars 9/10
For a Few Dollars More 9.5/10
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly 10/10
Once Upon a Time in the West 10/10
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:00 PM   #13153
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Blue Jasmine - 7/10

The film was decent but Blanchett carried the whole thing - she was great.

Last edited by irondarts : 02-03-2014 at 01:10 AM.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:18 PM   #13154
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
F*ck yeah, just got done watching For A Few Dollars More (probably my favorite of the three now). Great f*cking films.

A Fistful of Dollars 9/10
For a Few Dollars More 9.5/10
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly 10/10
Once Upon a Time in the West 10/10

It's a shame Sergio Leone didn't make more films (especially with Tonino Delli Colli and Ennio Morricone). He had such a keen eye with the camera. Tarantino doesn't do a bad job of aping him, but it's still not the genuine article. Far and away my favorite style of filmmaking.

Last edited by HardwoodLegend : 02-01-2014 at 08:28 PM.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:24 PM   #13155
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Watched A Fistful of Dollars pretty recently. Clint Eastwood is a bad man
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: