Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2014, 04:47 PM   #14881
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Boyhood - 10/10

Yes, I'm giving it a 10. An incredible thing to watch on screen. About as good as it gets for me. I'll write more about it later.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 04:47 PM   #14882
ArbitraryWater
GOAT Poster

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShackEelOKneel
Are you in high school? I ask because that is when myself and many others really start appreciating movies.

12th grade now.. Guess thats high school?
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 05:49 PM   #14883
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Boyhood - 10/10

Yes, I'm giving it a 10. An incredible thing to watch on screen. About as good as it gets for me. I'll write more about it later.
This looks really interesting. Anxious to check it out.

Watched Short Term 12 last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhS6tvSb0UQ

Probably one of the better movies of the year (2013). I'd recommend it. 8/10
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:04 PM   #14884
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Star Trek, the sequel of the new version one forget what its called.

8/10
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:27 PM   #14885
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Has anyone rated Blue Ruin yet? I'm interested in this film.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:39 PM   #14886
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I gave it a 7. Irondarts(I think) gave it a 9(I think).
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 03:27 PM   #14887
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
This looks really interesting. Anxious to check it out.

Watched Short Term 12 last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhS6tvSb0UQ

Probably one of the better movies of the year (2013). I'd recommend it. 8/10

I also watched Short Term 12 over the weekend and thought it was really good. Some dark content, but Brie Larson really pulled her conflicted situation off, and they kept it really well paced and breezy which to me helped offset the darker content.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 03:30 PM   #14888
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

7/10
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:51 PM   #14889
ShackEelOKneel
I dunk on kids

ShackEelOKneel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShackEelOKneel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShackEelOKneel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShackEelOKneel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShackEelOKneel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShackEelOKneel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShackEelOKneel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShackEelOKneel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShackEelOKneel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShackEelOKneel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShackEelOKneel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
12th grade now.. Guess thats high school?

It is where I'm from
ShackEelOKneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:17 PM   #14890
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Guardians of the Galaxy - 9/10

Swingers - 7/10

Wedding Crashers - 7.5/10
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:51 PM   #14891
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Woman in Black

Harry Potter heads to a village for work and spooky shit goes down. Really good-looking movie with nice sets. Very atmospheric and creepy, without any reliance on gore. Quite a lot of jump scares but they snuck up on me better than with most horror movies.

7/10
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:04 PM   #14892
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
The Woman in Black

Harry Potter heads to a village for work and spooky shit goes down. Really good-looking movie with nice sets. Very atmospheric and creepy, without any reliance on gore. Quite a lot of jump scares but they snuck up on me better than with most horror movies.

7/10

excuse me m'am but i heard your poooseee smells. is that true?
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:08 PM   #14893
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pleasantly surprised, mostly by Will Ferrell. 8/10.
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:15 PM   #14894
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Boyhood.

Meh/10

Didn't bore me and even though the film is almost 3 hours long it didn't drag at all. Having said that, I wouldn't watch it again. Good film doe.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:20 PM   #14895
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Assault on Precinct 13 8/10. The Fog 7/10. Prince Of Darkness 7/10. Some John Carpenter classics. I didn't enjoy The Fog as much as some people do but still a pretty fun horror movie and has a really good cast.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: